MB World - Sunday 13th Aug. 11:00

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Would have liked to get to this one but we are at Festival Italia @ Brands Hatch.

1. Bryan Allman + lunch
2. Charles Morgan + lunch
3. David Wiltshire
4. Mr Kripling + Lunch
5. C43AMG + Lunch
6. Red C220 + 1 Lunch
7. PenelopePitstop SLK55 + lunch
8. H17N DJ + 2 + Lunch
9. Justignore + 1 + Lunch

Gonna be my first meet in an e55 :)

Late in the day, room for another one? I haven't been out to play for a while courtesy of my bad shoulder, but it's playing ball at the moment. I'll stay for lunch too if they can squeeze me in, I like the Oatlands Chaser!

Cheers,

Gaz

Hi People.

Just to confirm, I have now booked a table for the following people at 12:30 at the :-

THE OATLANDS CHASER
25 Oatlands Chase, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 9RW.

1. Bryan Allman + lunch
2. Charles Morgan + lunch
3. David Wiltshire
4. Mr Kripling + Lunch
5. C43AMG + Lunch
6. Red C220 + 1 Lunch
7. PenelopePitstop SLK55 + lunch
8. H17N DJ + 2 + Lunch

I suggest we meet as usual at 11:00 at MB World and have a quick tour round the showroom etc for an hour, and then head off at 12:15 to the restaurant. If anyone is running late to MB World please make your own decision whether to go straight to the restaurant. Similarly, if anyone does have to pull out, please let me know. :)

Cheers

Oh I did't realize that tables have been booked already, but suits me well if I have not been counted in for lunch as I may not be able to stay for it. Just letting know.

Late in the day, room for another one? I haven't been out to play for a while courtesy of my bad shoulder, but it's playing ball at the moment. I'll stay for lunch too if they can squeeze me in, I like the Oatlands Chaser!

Cheers,

Gaz

I'm sure we will be able to squeeze you in somewhere - last time we went from 6 to 10 with a bit of pushing ......... ;)

Oh I did't realize that tables have been booked already, but suits me well if I have not been counted in for lunch as I may not be able to stay for it. Just letting know.

If you do decide to stay Im sure we will be able to squeeze you in :)

Hello all,

I'm very sorry that it's last minute but I'm going to have to bail out... I've been TOLD we have family coming tomorrow so have to stick around. I was looking forward to seeing you all - hope you have a good one!

Definitely will attend the next one!

Once again, I apologise for it being at such short notice

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd mention that I'm booked in for an annual GTG organised by the 190 Club over at MB World/Brooklands tomorrow.

It's running all day from around 10am so I'll try and pop over and say hi :cool:

Will

Nice to see you all again people. Good company and a pleasant lunch, a great way to spend a Sunday.

A most enjoyable day with the relaxation of a good extended chat over lunch. I saw the tail end of the 190 meet, two cars having a barney with some stupid driver who'd stopped completely on the motorway slip road. Driving round London is an awful experience now.

The AMG E63S at Brooklands was a spectacular thing. If I win the lottery. Meanwhile my E300 non-turbo diesel showed that when it comes to acceleration, a heavy right foot beats most much more impressively endowed cars on the road.

Thanks to all those who were able to turn up yesterday. A good gathering of people - interesting collection of cars - lots of chat and viewing of the latest AMGs - topped off with lots of conversation over lunch. Four and a half hours of splendid company.

Thanks all :)

Last edited:
Yes as usual great company, good food and many thanks Bryan for organising it and it was a beautiful summer day, always a bonus !!

Nice to meet up and have a chat with fellow enthusiasts, couldn't make lunch as I had to mow my lawns as I had neglected them for a few weeks. Traffic was diabolical getting to M25

Apologies for not being able to turn up. There was an unfortunate event I had to turn up for.. Hopefully next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom