MB World - Sunday 13th Aug. 11:00

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bryan Allman

SUPPORTER
Car
SLK55 (R172) 62.
Summer is here and it's been a while since we last gathered at MB World for the regular natter, coffee and discussion about all things in the motoring world.

The plan is as usual for these events; to gather at MB World at around 11:00 - discuss cars in the car park - retire to the showroom for a quick coffee and inspection of the latest MB cars.

Partners and friends are welcome as are interesting cars other than Mercedes. So get them cleaned and bring them down to Weybridge for a run out.

If you are interested in also staying for lunch at a local venue, please add + lunch to your name..........

1. Bryan Allman + lunch

1. Bryan Allman + lunch
2. Charles Morgan + lunch
3. David Wiltshire.

Can't make it - sorry folks.

1. Bryan Allman + lunch
3. David Wiltshire
4. Mr Kripling + Lunch

Looking forward to it!

Peter O'Neill + Lunch ( If not working )

Is the potential lunch venue accessible enough for Emma to get in?

If it is add us please.

Alan & Emma + Lunch.

1. Bryan Allman + lunch
3. David Wiltshire
4. Mr Kripling + Lunch
5. C43AMG + Lunch
6. Red C220 + 1 Lunch

Looking good people - keep them coming :)

1. Bryan Allman + lunch
3. David Wiltshire
4. Mr Kripling + Lunch
5. C43AMG + Lunch
6. Red C220 + 1 Lunch
7. PenelopePitstop SLK55 + lunch (I may have to cancel last minute but I will add it to my calendar)

I like the sound of this... its been a wee while indeed! As my W126 is off the road, I will either come in the Golf or see if I can borrow mums CLS for the day.

1. Bryan Allman + lunch
3. David Wiltshire
4. Mr Kripling + Lunch
5. C43AMG + Lunch
6. Red C220 + 1 Lunch
7. PenelopePitstop SLK55 + lunch (I may have to cancel last minute but I will add it to my calendar)
8. H17N DJ + 2 + Lunch

A quick reminder. The list is building nicely - keep them coming :)

1. Bryan Allman + lunch
3. David Wiltshire
4. Mr Kripling + Lunch
5. C43AMG + Lunch
6. Red C220 + 1 Lunch
7. PenelopePitstop SLK55 + lunch
8. H17N DJ + 2 + Lunch

:)

Sorry can't make it as we have visitors from Portugal and going out to lunch. Will try and get to the next one.

Hi People.

Just to confirm, I have now booked a table for the following people at 12:30 at the :-

THE OATLANDS CHASER
25 Oatlands Chase, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 9RW.

1. Bryan Allman + lunch
3. David Wiltshire
4. Mr Kripling + Lunch
5. C43AMG + Lunch
6. Red C220 + 1 Lunch
7. PenelopePitstop SLK55 + lunch
8. H17N DJ + 2 + Lunch

I suggest we meet as usual at 11:00 at MB World and have a quick tour round the showroom etc for an hour, and then head off at 12:15 to the restaurant. If anyone is running late to MB World please make your own decision whether to go straight to the restaurant. Similarly, if anyone does have to pull out, please let me know. :)

Cheers

We're still in and looking forward to this. That looks like a lovely pub.

I'm replacing the windscreen on SLK on Friday so should be able to wash it on Saturday or Sunday morning.

Red, which car are you bringing? If SL, bring some pictures of orange one, I want to see how it looks.

If the weather holds i will pop along. My 5 yo son Loves that place so il bring him along too!

Repair work permitting, I'll hopefully be bringing along an orange-peel free car...

I'm replacing the windscreen on SLK on Friday so should be able to wash it on Saturday or Sunday morning.

Red, which car are you bringing? If SL, bring some pictures of orange one, I want to see how it looks.

I'll bring the Audi, it'll add a bit of colour to the car park:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom