MB World - Sunday 15th April 11:00 ........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Photo from today taken on my new iPhone X

IMG_0001.jpg

A small but exclusive meeting of petrol-heads today at MB World.
Always a good natter putting the world right over a coffee followed by a walk round the extensive showrooms and nice to meet Simon and Duncan who travelled some distance for the meeting.
Thanks for organising Bryan :thumb:

Matt

A small but exclusive meeting of petrol-heads today at MB World.
Always a good natter putting the world right over a coffee followed by a walk round the extensive showrooms and nice to meet Simon and Duncan who travelled some distance for the meeting.
Thanks for organising Bryan :thumb:

Matt

Was good indeed to meet up and chat, surely Simon and Duncan have set some sort of record for distance travelled to a gathering.

Yes a good gathering and many thanks to Simon & Duncan for making the effort from Staffordshire - great company as well :)

The next gathering will be at BOTG on 5th May when hopefully we will all be in attendance. Hopefully the weather will be good :)

Yes, a great GTG and as mentioned Simon and Duncan hats off to you both. Great to see a new 55 Kompressor on the Forum and always great to see Bill's perfect SL

See you all at BOTG !!

Thanks guys for giving Duncan and myself such a wonderful welcome and hope to see you all soon

Who is organising cosford and where do I sign up regards sim55amg

It's the Mercedes Benz Club you have to join the club then ask for an application form if you want to show your car, I'll check and see when the deadline is. There is nothing wrong in just turning up to have a look around the cars plus I imagine a lot of people will be looking around the museum.
We will be travelling up on the Saturday so as to look around the museum and maybe organise a dinner in the evening.
The event is Sunday 1st July.

Last edited:
Photo from today taken on my new iPhone X

IMG_0001.jpg

It's a case of "guess who didn't come in an AMG" here! :D Actually it's interesting to compare the nose shape of my old SL, which of course pre-dates all the regulations on pedestrian safety (free space above the engine block etc.).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom