MB World - Sunday 15th Feb

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bryan Allman

SUPPORTER
Car
SLK55 (R172) 62.
Ok - you will all have done your Valentine bit the day before, so here's the chance to get back to being a Petrol Head .......

Mercedes World at Brooklands. 11:00 start - meet in the car park - natter a bit, retire to the warmth for coffee and a bun, natter a bit more, depart when ready.

All welcome, add your name to the list :)

16009058461_ffaa0d5397_c.jpg

Think I can make it

1. Bryan Allmann
2. noy91
3. stumpy
4. BTB 500

Sounds a very pleasant and civilised way to spend a Sunday.
I'll try and be there, if poss.

Matt

Well I've taken the Mrs. to Bruges for the weekend so I should be up on brownie points at the moment! I take it you are bringing the new SLK Bryan? Would be good to do a side by side comparison..

1. Bryan Allman
2. noy91
3. stumpy
4. BTB 500
5. mattk1
6. Gaz_l

Cheers,

Gaz

The internal colour, like that of my W114, would certainly suit a Madame.

If I can tear myself away from restoring the car and have any car other than the Volvo working to hand I will try and be there.

1. Bryan Allman
2. noy91
3. stumpy
4. BTB 500
5. mattk1
6. Gaz_l
7. Sjmaxwell (possible)

Is this a petrol heads only trip? Looking at MB World, I think it's something the wife and kids would enjoy too, Silver Arrows etc.

Last edited:
Definitely family fun and the display teams will be out as it is half term.

Please put me down.

1. Bryan Allman
2. noy91
3. stumpy
4. BTB 500
5. mattk1
6. Gaz_l
7. Sjmaxwell (possible)
8. Charles Morgan (possible)
9. C43AMG

I might bring the 3 Wheeler down if dry and am happy to do passenger rides up the drive for a laugh.

I might bring the 3 Wheeler down if dry and am happy to do passenger rides up the drive for a laugh.

The bigger laugh would be trying to get me into it but not nearly as funny as extricating me…………warm spoons and butter at the ready!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom