MB World - Sunday 15th Feb

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:cool:

Will try and get down - be a reason to get the car out then!

1. Bryan Allman
2. noy91
3. stumpy
4. BTB 500
5. mattk1
6. Gaz_l
7. Sjmaxwell (possible)
8. Shaunee
9. C43AMG
10. John Dev
11. Major774
12. JRH30 (possible)
13. James Angell
14. Simon1966
15. alexanderfoti (possible)
16. dozypillock (very possible)
17. merc85

Forecast is OK for tomorrow - dry and 8C.

We'll be in the SL rather than the Vito then :D

Forecast is OK for tomorrow - dry and 8C.

We'll be in the SL rather than the Vito then :D

Looks ok out. Ought to at least stick the car through the carwash though, as it is filthy after this week. Trouble is, after a more than 120 mile round trip, it will probably be filthy again? Do I leave it till I return? Questions questions.
I know it could do with a good thrash though, and have just burnt some new cds for the journey. Just need to find the right car park on arrival.

Neil

Dull out, but at least it looks pretty dry!!

My advice - Don't put your car through the car wash! Best left and wash it yourself:thumb:

simon1966 said:
Dull out, but at least it looks pretty dry!! My advice - Don't put your car through the car wash! Best left and wash it yourself:thumb:

Yep, unless you like the dull scratched look !!

Sorry guys but don't think I'll make it this time. Have a good one and post up lots of pictures

I was going to pop along to this one as its been a few months....

however my washing machine has decided to play up and spit out half a billion tons of water all over the kitchen (conservative estimate), so I best sort that instead...

Next time!

-t

Nice to see everyone and meet John (Developer) for the first time. Being half term it was pretty busy there so the car park was rather full :(

Some stunning cars from members as usual - love the new '55 Bryan, and the Morgan looked superb! Have got a few pics. which I'll try and get up later.

Sun shining and blue sky when we left so hood down all the way home ... not bad for February!

Good turnout! Great to see Developer John dahn sarf again, the hearse looked great.
When did MB start making 3 wheelers?
Good to see you all again, sorry I didn't say goodbye, I was trying my buggie in the boot of the B class AMG line.
The SLK is still up for grabs - make me an offer.

Good turn out today - many having driven more than a few miles to be with us :) Great variety of cars as usual and lots of discussion on each, and of course the rides in Stumpys' Morgan!!

Many thanks to all those who came today, lots of old and new faces :) - sorry if I missed anyone, we got pretty well spread out during the afternoon :) Looking forward to seeing Bill's pics and of course the next event :)

I popped down at about half two with a friend who wanted to spec up a new CLS.

Saw the Morgan as it was leaving , had no idea it was stumpy , but commented to my mate as we were driving in !

Shame I couldnt make it! Car didnt get sorted until late late Saturday so spent Sunday groveling to the other half. :)

Many thanks Bryan arranging the little gtg, good to meet up with old and new faces as always :thumb:

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom