MB World - Sunday 15th Feb

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Great little meet, thanks for organising Bryan. Loved the Slk. Nice to meet and chat with some members, the Morgan looked great Stumpy, shame about the e55 estate parking on the end sticking out (only kidding Simon)

I did grab some fairly erratic pictures of some of the cars, will upload them in due course.

Nice to see everyone today, good company and nice cars as always. Special thanks to stumpy1 for the ride in the Morgan - what a hoot! :bannana:

Cheers,

Gaz

Thanks Bryan, what a fun time, meeting friends old and new.

My youngest took an AMG Experience passenger ride in a CLS63 - I think he's hooked.

Looking forward to the photos :thumb:

Thanks Bryan, what a fun time, meeting friends old and new.

My youngest took an AMG Experience passenger ride in a CLS63 - I think he's hooked.

Looking forward to the photos :thumb:

Really impressed with how clean your car was.

Apologies for this but I only managed to get afew snaps inbetween chatting with members.

Yours is in there Gaz might not be screensaver material though :D

OK a few pics from me, sorry for any members' cars I missed :eek:

'Major774'

Nice to meet you R, and thanks for the info regarding my mirror glass, much appreciated :thumb:

Matt

Thanks for arranging the meet Bryan:thumb:

It was a great day and nice to chat. Good to put real names and faces to the members I hadn't met before and sorry I know I still didn't get to meet everyone, but will make sure I do next time.

John - the new E63S looks and sounds great mate, sorry I didn't get to say goodbye but I couldn't find you. I think you had gone with your son for his driving experience.

There were some nice cars there, but it was stumpy1's Morgan that attracted most of the attention and rightly so:thumb:

Thanks for posting the pics guys, usual laziness from me, relying on others to bring cameras:D

I might bring it down to Ollys meet in May if weather permits. Or I might have to slum it in the Ferrari :)

Thanks for arranging the meet Bryan:thumb:

It was a great day and nice to chat. Good to put real names and faces to the members I hadn't met before and sorry I know I still didn't get to meet everyone, but will make sure I do next time.

John - the new E63S looks and sounds great mate, sorry I didn't get to say goodbye but I couldn't find you. I think you had gone with your son for his driving experience.

There were some nice cars there, but it was stumpy1's Morgan that attracted most of the attention and rightly so:thumb:

Thanks for posting the pics guys, usual laziness from me, relying on others to bring cameras:D

Thanks Simon - I thought we'd be back from the drive quite quickly, for more chatter, but there was quite a wait :(.

I think Greece should give way to Olly's this year :cool:.

Great day and a very good turnout and three CL 55's :thumb: Thanks Bryan for making it happen.

Good meeting old and new members, as mentioned a few travelled quite some distance unlike me and Stumpy just around the corner. Thanks for the ride in the Morgan, very impressive and your wagon John and Bryans new SLK very jealous.

Hope to see you all at Olly's in May or maybe organise another before that.

I must have arrived at the wrong time. :dk:

Mine was the "dirty" A45 parked next to the Morgan (which was there after we came back to the car).

When we turned up (which was about 10:45), there were 2-3 people at the top end of the car park - I just assumed they were not part of the "meet". By the looks of the photo's they were. :doh:

Anyway.... had a good few hours at the centre. It was our first time there.

Next time guys! :D

Don't be shy next time.

Thanks Simon - I thought we'd be back from the drive quite quickly, for more chatter, but there was quite a wait :(.

I think Greece should give way to Olly's this year :cool:.

Glad your son enjoyed his driving experience John:thumb:

I would love to come to Olly's, but I've weighed it up and Greece just edged it. Real shame though as it always looks a cracking event and I know Olly and co put a great deal of effort into it.

Think mine was the only SL (of any type) there, which is pretty unusual!

And as mentioned not many other non-AMGs!

Mine was the "dirty" A45 parked next to the Morgan (which was there after we came back to the car).

When we turned up (which was about 10:45), there were 2-3 people at the top end of the car park - I just assumed they were not part of the "meet". By the looks of the photo's they were. :doh:

I wonder if we ought to find another parking area a bit further away from the building ... would be easier (and more obvious) parking as a group. The bit we have always used up till now has got a lot smaller with the closed-off section for storage of 'approved used' cars.

You didn't come by to say hello so we thought it's random A45. Exhaust sounded nice, is it standard one or "improved"?

I read about the meeting evening before and thought it's a good reason to finally wash my car and unglue it from its parking space.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom