MB World - Sunday 21st August - 11:00

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sorry, something else has cropped up that I need to do today:wallbash:

1. Bryan Allman
2. PenelopePitstop
3. mattk1
5. JRH30
6. Owen009
7. AmzChhabra
8. Fudger
9. C43AMG
10. Mr Kripling
11. Stumpy
12. MarkRS
13. Will
14. Sweeney.b
15. Doodle

Sorry but wont be able to make it this morning as have been double booked by my nearest and dearest!! Hope you have a great time. Hope to make the next meet!!

Nice to see you all today, the weather worked out well and it was a good morning.

We even stayed and watched the AMG's formation drifiting.

Some new faces too which is always a good thing.

Nice to see some faces old and new. Sorry I had to dash but #1 son's birthday party required an early exit.

Thanks for organising Bryan, much appreciated.
As always, good to meet up with new and old faces along with some quality wheels in our section of the car park :D

Matt :thumb:

Good to catch up with some of you as well as meeting some new faces
Turnout was great,some heavy machinery :D:D

Come on lads where are the pic's

Thanks to everyone who managed to find time to join us yesterday - we managed to avoid the rain and crowds hogging the car park, so all was good. Great to see a number of new faces and get to chat - the large round table certainly helped!! :) Apologies to anyone I missed - hopefully catch up at the next GTG

:)

A great first get together for us, thanks Bryan for organising it and also for the route tips on driving up from Italy!

When you spend your life shooting and editing, the last thing you want to do on your time off is get out a camera :)

That is so selfish :bannana::bannana::bannana:

Thanks from me too Bryan, it was a good way to pass a few hours especially at such a good location with so much going on.

It was also good to meet up with the W124 GTG that was going on at the same time. I even bumped into someone I was working with 8 years ago :)

Great time was had by one and all, good to meet some new members + of course the usual culprits + Will a very old member. Stumpy great looking Porsche, never seen a Porsche with 21" rear + 20" front wheels before :eek:

Our resident photographer ( Bill ) was not with us I'm afraid.

Our resident photographer ( Bill ) was not with us I'm afraid.

Hopefully I will be able to make the next one :) Was in Ipswich yesterday :D

Thanks from me too Bryan, it was a good way to pass a few hours especially at such a good location with so much going on.

It was also good to meet up with the W124 GTG that was going on at the same time. I even bumped into someone I was working with 8 years ago :)

I take this was yours

image_zpsi6oqnbzs.jpeg

I take this was yours

image_zpsi6oqnbzs.jpeg

Indeed it was, I had a sneaky trip over to see them. Always been a W124 fan and would consider getting another some day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom