MB World - Sunday 21st October - 11:00am

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
1. Bryan Allman
2. BTB 500 (Bill)
3. Gaz_l
4. mattk1
5. C43AMG
6. Doodle
7. MissyD
8. Charles Morgan
9. B1RMA + Arthur
10. whitenemesis
11. Mr Kripling

+1

Just down the road from me so will try to make it. In a Merc ... even

1. Bryan Allman
2. BTB 500 (Bill)
3. Gaz_l
4. mattk1
5. C43AMG
6. Doodle
7. MissyD
8. Charles Morgan
9. B1RMA + Arthur
10. whitenemesis
11. Mr Kripling
12. Bluegnomes

It's set for a pleasant 16 degrees on Sunday so just right for an autumn blast in your fave classic/heap/other car, or of course your Mercedes :)

Keep the names coming :)

1. Bryan Allman
2. BTB 500 (Bill)
3. Gaz_l
4. mattk1
5. C43AMG
6. Doodle
7. MissyD
8. Charles Morgan
9. B1RMA + Arthur
10. whitenemesis
11. Mr Kripling
12. Bluegnomes
13. Reece

:)

The SL is all washed and ready :)

I've thought for ages that the phone cradle looks rather empty - was very pleased to find an ancient Nokia 3210 in the loft today (dating from when I got the car in 2004) so have stuck that in now - much better :D

Nowadays it's driven with the roof down 99% of the time so a working handsfree setup would be wasted in it.

Looks like I'm going to miss out again - had a bit of an issue last night and need to get myself back down the hospital again. Not life-threatening but needs attention. Sigh.

Have a good one, folks.

Cheers,

Gaz

Unfortunately, it looks like out usual corner is now filled with boring used cars... I'm in the main car park :/

What a glorious day!
Great weather, even better company. Good to see old friends again ..

Watched the AMG drive experience, wow! awesome sound and lots of burnt rubber...

Thanks to all those who were able to join us today - cracking weather and great company as always. Sorry to hear your news Gaz - hope to see you at the next one. :)

Did everyone see the Maybach badged S65 Convertible in the sales area - a mere £330,000 and one of 300 worldwide !!

Good to see the other cars brought by our group - always a pleasure to see something new!

Keep you eyes out for meetings during the winter months - if we get a dry sunny spell I will put something together.

Until then - have fun :)

A few pics from today ... didn't manage to get everyone, sorry :oops:

DSC07242.jpg

DSC07244.jpg

DSC07245.jpg

DSC07247.jpg

DSC07248.jpg

DSC07251.jpg

DSC07252.jpg

DSC07253.jpg

Yes a Great Day had by one and all :) Many thanks Bryan and Bill for the photo's. See you all at the next GTG.

Wow oh wow the CL looks stunning!! in fact all the cars do there models justice, the r129 looks mint!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom