MB World - Sunday 31st Jan - 11:00

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hopefully, the weather will be kind today. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a fair amount to do on my W114 prep for tomorrow, so I'm going to bail. Enjoy!

Drizzle here in the Deep South so I'm bringing the VW Luxo Barge as we want to look around MB World supposed to be clear later.

I'm leaving now... 60 mile journey [emoji1360]

Leaving in 10 mins. Should take about an hour

Sorry chaps it's been raining steadily all morning here ... not getting the SL out, and Mrs BTB has the S203 today. Catch you next time.

Hi everyone.

A tad damp this morning with very light drizzle in the air, but good to see everyone who turned up and the usual banter regarding unwashed cars and foreign brands in our midst.

The coffee shop provided a welcome retreat and an opportunity to chat to many of the newer faces that turned up - sorry if I didn't get chance to chat to everyone.

Hopefully by the time of our next GTG we should have some better weather - probably mid March - at which time we might get the full contingent :)

Until the next time. :)

Thanks for organising it, Bryan. Shame about the weather. Hopefully next time we'll get more opportunity to stick around outside and ogle the cars. Some lovely motors there today, despite the weather! [emoji106]

Bryan

The damp did indeed dampen it a little, but thanks for organising
Pity we didn't feel like nosing around some of our cars in the drizzle.
It meant that any late comers wouldn't have found us as well
Still, a nice place to spend a few hours and I now know where I'd have been the following day if I had found that £33m ticket :thumb:

Nice to meet you, Brian, Matt and FrankyD amongst others

Will go back when its warmer, sunnier and muse over a driving experience.

Jonathan

Sorry I didn't manage to catch you guys today, got there at 11:30, McDonald's breakfast slowed us down! Still made a day of it though round Mercedes and then over to Brooklands!

Thanks for organising Bryan my friend found out loads after speaking to you, hopefully he will join us on the next meeting.

Many thanks Bryan, always a good way to spend a few hours on a Sunday and nice to meet some new forum members :thumb:

Matt

Sorry I didn't manage to catch you guys today, got there at 11:30, McDonald's breakfast slowed us down! Still made a day of it though round Mercedes and then over to Brooklands!

Sorry we missed you! I think most of the others attendees had arrived before we went in for a coffee to get out of the rain.

Anyway, glad you enjoyed your day and hopefully we will get to meet at the next GTG :)

Nice to see a couple of you briefly. The boy had a great time on the 4x4 course but it took longer than I thought and Bob the time I got back out you were all gone.

Next time.

Thanks Bryan.......Dad and I met a few people not met before which is always nice.

Roll on some warm sunny weather.

Mic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom