MB World - Sunday 3rd April 11:00

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sunny Weybridge :D

Bryan Allman
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Threadstarter

Car: W212 E63 62, SLK55 62. 16 Cylinders, 11 Litres, 8 Exhausts, 2 Turbos. Putting the carbon back
Bryan Allman E63
C43AMG
Gaz_l SLK55
BTB 500, SL500
d w124
PenelopePitstop, Audi or something new :)
BIRMA. SL if its sunny, VW if its wet.
Mr Kripling
JRH30 if its not raining!!
Virgovirgo71 R230 Brabus B11. Only if it's dry!!
leef44
Red C220
jacksona
Lord Hemming
A250 Bennyboy
merc85 & Herishi
edc
Borys
v8sam
SLKGirl
Owen009
Palfrem
CSR
Nexman

See you all in a bit

Hope you all have a great day. Look forward to hearing all about it.

Ant.

Great to meet some of you today, a lovely morning for a drive and always a pleasure to meet some like minded petrol heads. The cars at the meet were all excellent examples in fantastic condition, great to see how well these cars age.

Nice to meet up with a few new people as I said to Red 220 he looks nothing like his avatar, nice to meet you and your wife today.
Loved that V12 what a fabulous example, and I don't blame you for what you are doing ownership wise, but it is nice to actually see these cars in the flesh rather than just telling people you own them.

My SORN fopar, my friend got done for not declaring SORN for a month after the insurance ran out as he had put one of his cars in his storage facility.

Loved the 5 grumpy old men moment about the green car.

Nice to see people today - was a shame we got split up by the Porsches and 124s though! Parking isn't usually that bad.

Got there bang on 11.00am, and there wasn't any spaces so didnt really get to say hi as had to park to far away :/ and everyone else looked settled, Had a good look round the Mb Complex with Herishi and the kids so wasn't a wasted day.

All the members cars at the meet looked lovely and i was taken back with the turbo w124 looked cracking. Perhaps using the overflow car park on the banked area would have been better on this occasion?

Got there bang on 11.00am, and there wasn't any spaces so didnt really get to say hi as had to park to far away :/ and everyone else looked settled, Had a good look round the Mb Complex with Herishi and the kids so wasn't a wasted day.

All the members cars at the meet looked lovely and i was taken back with the turbo w124 looked cracking. Perhaps using the overflow car park on the banked area would have been better on this occasion?

Shame I didn't get the chance to say hello to you particularly after you had travelled quite a distance. Glad you enjoyed the visit though.
I thought the Porsche guys were part of the meeting being ex MB owners or something. You would have thought there were countless other places they could have met at, I noticed the 124 guys went off to another area.

Good to see everyone today - I think the sun brought out a lot of people so the car park was pretty full from the off. Good to see all the 124s and the other group brought by Hemming I think, as well as the usual faces.

It's unfortunate that a couple of people arrived when there were no spaces available, but the car park is a constantly moving feast with people arriving and departing all the time, so it rarely remains full for long. Usually a safe place to catch up with everyone is in the coffee bar from about 12:00/12:30 or wandering around the various floors in groups.

Thanks for a great turnout and no doubt catch up with a few more at Bicester next weekend :)

Good to see some friendly people, i was the ginger bloke lurking about in the black levi jacket, and can anyone who reads this have a look in the road rage incidents page , nearly didn't get home, a possible member from on here and me were being harassed on the m25 by some well theres no word for it in a white c class , roll on the next one

Nice to meet all the people I got a chance to talk to. We were a bit late due to sheer volume of Lycra clad militant cyclists on the Surrey roads this morning.

Parking was a bit tight but we found a slot.

I'll manage to put a few more faces to names at Bicester next Sunday.

Hello all. Wished I got the chance to stay at MB today and meet everyone who was there! Unfortunately had to leave as soon as I arrived!
Looked a really good turnout.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Enjoyed today - thanks to all!

Maybe see you next weekend at Charles's meet

Lots of great cars at MB world today (918 Spyder was cool), but the silver SL (last photo) was lovely, Peter's CL (pic 4) looked great and the E55 AMG parked next to my SL (up for sale) looked mint.

Nice to see people today - was a shame we got split up by the Porsches and 124s though! Parking isn't usually that bad.

124s are Mercs no :D:D you luck you didn't come earlier before we left

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom