MB World - Sunday 3rd April 11:00

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sorry I didn't get to meet many of you chaps,got busy with the other crowd :eek:

Some really heavy machines turned up :cool::cool:

Very nice to see everyone, in the end time ran out before I could get to the W124s.

Hope to see a whole load of new faces at my Bicester meet next Sunday, tons of parking, name badges so we all know who we are and tea, coffee and buns on the house!

Very nice to see everyone, in the end time ran out before I could get to the W124s.

We stayed till after 3,16 cars in total :cool:

Very good turn out! I had to be back here for 2.30, unfortunately. Hopefully a fair number of W124s will appear on Sunday!

Very good turn out! I had to be back here for 2.30, unfortunately. Hopefully a fair number of W124s will appear on Sunday!

I might have something going at the moment Charles but trying to get out of it :eek:
I'll do my best to be there though

Great to see everyone, great cars and as usual great company. Many thanks Bill for the photo's, as you know you are our official Forum photographer .

Fantastic SL 65 John and Bill captured the Designo pain affect. See you at Bicester.

Great to see everyone, great cars and as usual great company. Many thanks Bill for the photo's, as you know you are our official Forum photographer .

Fantastic SL 65 John and Bill captured the Designo pain affect. See you at Bicester.

Couldn't make it - hope you're all good. See you soon.
Kamal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom