MBClub and PCS GTG 2014 on the 17th of May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Great day and great job PCS crew!

Thank you !

Amazing day! Thanks to all that made it happen. Location was awesome also, well worth the run down. Look forward to next year :) photos are on the way.

What a super day that was! I'm so pleased I managed to be there this year.

I thank and take my hat off to Olly & Co for orchestrating such on a fantastic event, which I should think, (given that PCS usually have a full book?) is done more for the love of MBClub and its members than anything else.

As already said, it's great to catch up with people I've known for years, but equally pleasing to put faces to names.

I was still chuckling on my journey home at the one-liner from the guy with the microphone in the raffle draw. A (I think) mechanic won some tools, and as he collected his prize, microphone man said "There you go mate, now you've got something to go with your hammer!" Gold! :D

Well done to the PCS team and to all who attended. Here's to the next one. :thumb:

Morning All,

Fantastic day. What I like best? Arriving at the pub and matching faces to names but more importantly linking their pride and joys to those names.

Point for next year (taking nothing away from this year) Could the name badges be done in felt tip pen. Demographic change my doctor calls it.

Many thanks to Big 'Un for the lift down in his amazing Vito and Corned for his company too.

CHEERS All
John

Morning All,

Fantastic day. What I like best? Arriving at the pub and matching faces to names but more importantly linking their pride and joys to those names.

Point for next year (taking nothing away from this year) Could the name badges be done in felt tip pen. Demographic change my doctor calls it.

Many thanks to Big 'Un for the lift down in his amazing Vito and Corned for his company too.

CHEERS All
John
John
Opportunity missed me thinks:dk: Get some of those T Shirts you have prepared and have the attendees names added once the list is finalised. Sell 'em for £15 each and job done! Your trip paid for - Result:bannana:

What a wonderful day right from the start. Met some lovely people. A big thank you to olly and the pcs crew to make this event happen. Definitely going to next years one. I think the cobham crew will need to have a convoy sorted next time lol..... The tunnel bombing was spectacular never heard anything like it before :)

image-673372145.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Attachments

• image-1800642497.jpg
    image-1800642497.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 57
  • image-454594481.jpg
    image-454594481.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 57
  • image-2452181432.jpg
    image-2452181432.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 71
Great day Olly :) Even better than last year, catching up with old faces and meeting lots of new ones. Always good to see a great collection of cars and especially the various 'projects' on show. Good to see Peter get the Best In Show award, you should have seen his face when it was announced :)

Sorry I had to dash off, I suddenly realised the time and needed to get back to do a BBQ for the visitors due at 5:00 !! Needless to say it wasn't a patch on your BBQ - like everything else about the PCS day - sheer quality :)

Shame I couldn't make this robin called me on Friday but car is fresh out of mot for the minute, would love to see some pics if the day

Thanks to Olly, Pauline, Vinnay and the team for a great day, well worth the effort to attend.

I'll put some piccies up in a bit.

Fantastic day from start to finish:thumb: look forward to 2015 for the next meet, well done for all involved :thumb:

Suky Sangha said:
What a wonderful day right from the start. Met some lovely people. A big thank you to olly and the pcs crew to make this event happen. Definitely going to next years one. I think the cobham crew will need to have a convoy sorted next time lol..... The tunnel bombing was spectacular never heard anything like it before :) Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK
convoy what convoy:))) we couldn't help ourselves !!!!'

C36fan said:
convoy what convoy:))) we couldn't help ourselves !!!!' Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK
lol I don't blame you guys!

Hello all.

What a fantastic day. I really enjoyed myself. A massive thank you from all of us at Benz On The Green for coming and making it what it was. This event was the biggest and best so far.

I am sorry I didn't manage to get to speak to you all, there is always next year.

A little video we have had done. Benz on the Green 2014 - YouTube

Many thanks from me to all of the organisers. It was a huge effort and worked very well. My girlfriend Pauline deserves a special mention :)

The team:
Me
Nick
Honour
Murray
Karen
Rich
Pauline
Jack
Graham

Last edited:
Thankyou Ollie and the PCS team!

What a fantastic day!..

Great drive there and back with fantastic weather for top down, great turn out and fantastic enthusiasts, good food provided with entertainment, fantastic prizes given out for the charity raffle (a couple of my friends won 2 or more times) even though I didn't win...

I didn't manage to go last year but I'm sure this year has surpassed all previous years!

Roll on next year, I hope to see you all there!

We have just sent an email to everyone that registered on Saturday. Check your inbox.

We just want to improve everything we do until it's perfect.

We need to listen to everyone's thoughts and views to try and get the most out of Benz On The Green.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom