MBclub APP on Apple App Store

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How odd. I just searched the App Store and I can't find it either. Wonder what's happened to it?

Has it been pulled? Can't find it in the app store ?

I cannot find it either

I've got it on my iphone 4s, but was transferred from iphone 4 when I upgraded. Still works ok, but can't see it in the App store anymore.

I nicked it :devil:

Use my link!

Just tried that - didn't work. When I tried to sync it said the app is not authorized for use on this computer, which I think means it must have some data relating to your itunes profile in it so it can tell it wasn't downloaded officially by me.

Just checked - it does. It has your name & e-mail address when you look at the info in itunes, so you might want to take it back down. Sure there's probably a program that will adjust the app so that it's transferable, although if it's going to be back on the appstore soon anyway then it might not be worth the effort.

Last edited:
Just tried that - didn't work. When I tried to sync it said the app is not authorized for use on this computer, which I think means it must have some data relating to your itunes profile in it so it can tell it wasn't downloaded officially by me.

Just checked - it does. It has your name & e-mail address when you look at the info in itunes, so you might want to take it back down. Sure there's probably a program that will adjust the app so that it's transferable, although if it's going to be back on the appstore soon anyway then it might not be worth the effort.

apps are signed to a device - the only way to run it would be if your device was jailbroken to run unsigned code. However this is illegal.

Be patient our payment has only just gone through so it will take some time to materialise on the stores.

Vin.

apps are signed to a device - the only way to run it would be if your device was jailbroken to run unsigned code. However this is illegal.

Thanks for the update, although just to clarify your point above, jailbreaking isn't actually illegal per se (although it will void your warranty) - it's only if you then use pirated software that you are breaking the law.

Thanks for the update, although just to clarify your point above, jailbreaking isn't actually illegal per se (although it will void your warranty) - it's only if you then use pirated software that you are breaking the law.

Yes I know that - I was taking about removing the signature on an app and then installing it on a JB device is illegal.

Hi Vin

Just deleted my Iphone app , as it said there was a 'parse problem' :confused:

Thought i'd reinstall it , but can't find it and the site isn't prompting me to download it like it did the first time ?

Can you help please ?

H

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom