MBClub Courier request

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SL300-24

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
1984 500SL, 2007 E320 CDI Sport Estate, 1995 SL320 R129
Hi Guy’s

I need to ask a favour if anyone can help. I have bought a wood steering wheel from eBay and paid for it.
The thing is it is collection only from Nuneaton and I am in Basildon and need to get it here. I was wondering if anyone on the forum goes anywhere near Nuneaton and could pick it up for me and get it to Essex or North /East London area for me to collect.
I know it is a long shot but the forum has come up trumps before.

Thanks for any help on this.

Jaymanek is based in Nuneaton

Thanks Howard

Yes I might ask Jay to at least collect it and then arrange to get it from him later if he is okay with it.

I can collect from Nuneaton, it's up the road from me. Can hold on to it until a suitable courier comes along or post it??

Is Crystal Palace the wrong side of London for you?

I live in crystal palace, I wouldn't mind collecting from here and moving it a bit nearer to Essex

Thanks Guy's
bob6600 thanks yes it would be better at Crystal Palace than Nuneaton thanks I will let you know.
Dave.tam thank you too for your offer that would be great as well, really appreciate it gentlemen. As soon as I hear back from the seller I will be in touch.:thumb:

Ok I can collect any time but the family member who lives near Crystal Palace is only down this weekend so I would need to give it to him over the weekend or failing that it would be 2-3 weeks before he is down this way again.

Thanks for your help gentlemen but I have managed to get this sorted now.

I really appreciate your kind offers of assistance:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom