[URGENT] ------>>>>> MBClub Covid-19 Response

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Dear MBClub community,

As the world confronts the COVID-19 pandemic, MBClub UK is playing its role in the National and International effort to keep the MBClub community indoors and entertained. We recognise that our
partners who financially support the forum are under testing times and immense pressure as their trade is affected by this global crisis.

We have decided this year to offer our partners a break from their advertising fee obligations, these are the same fees that ultimately help fund the forum for you all to enjoy for free. Over the last few weeks, we have invested heavily in the back end and made some significant improvements to the forum and as such, you may have noticed an increase in speed and google adverts. Current projections are that the increase in ads will not cover the operational costs for MBClub this year without us radically ruining the user experience for you guys.

At an unprecedented time, we are asking you for a donation to help keep us running this year - As a thank-you token, we will offer all supporters with a custom a banner and maybe the possibility to be exempt from google ads (if we hit our target soon) up until January 2021 normally this privilege is reserved for our traders. as an example please see the image below. Please note there is no obligation to make a donation. Stay safe, stay well, remain indoors and check MBClub
daily to protect the NHS.

1587157504368.jpeg

Clicking on the below logo will take you to a secure PayPal page whereby you can make a donation, however small or large (Unfortunately PayPal do still take a commission on these payments) - Please leave your forum username in the payment notes if you wish for your banner to be updated.

<<<<<<<---- CLICK ME ---->>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<---- CLICK ME ---->>>>>>>>

or QR scan the QR Code below with your phone camera

1587160641512.jpeg

Last edited:
Just tried and I get a blank page with a message about cross site scripting ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom