MBClub logos/badge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pepper&boulou

Car
Volkswagen Passat V6TDi estate
I know this was talked about before, but has anything been decided about the logos/badges for members vehicles yet. I think a window sticker would be cool like they have on the £35 a year site. :eek: :eek:

Last edited:
We are still identity less I'm afraid :(

If we had a logo, we'd be away.

What an excellent idea!

Surely there must be a simple method of raising the initialisation costs through 2,309 members. I'm sure that most readers/contributors to these pages would be prepared to cough up a few quid each to set-off same.

As to the question of a logo, what's wrong with the one that adorns the top of each page on this fantastic site?

Then we could get our own back on that 'other' MoB!!

I'd be pleased to undertake some of the groundwork and initial costing.

Anyone interested? Moderators - Where do we stand on this?

Best regards,

Alex

I will drop a line to the admin of www.fordmondeo.org and see who they use for there stickers, they have been making them for years

(I used to have a Mondeo last year) :(

Yes we should have a logo to set us apart from the other Mercedes driving rif raf! We can then look at Mercs without the logo's and go into smug mode because we have access to a great website and loads of useful info.

agriff said:
Yes we should have a logo to set us apart from the other Mercedes driving rif raf! We can then look at Mercs without the logo's and go into smug mode because we have access to a great website and loads of useful info.
Hear hear!!

yeah i'd be interested in a badge - i had the "ford mondeo.org" one from MEG (www.fordmondeo.org) on my previous mondeo and it was top quality :)

I was too? I dont recall you guys?

I was VALVE then 'Building Better Worlds'

I made the December picture for the 2003 calender:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/karl_edwards/KarlsMk3.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom