MBClub March GTG - Final Details

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jimmy

MB Enthusiast
Car
Discovery 3 TDV6, Discovery 300TDi - Plaything!
This Sunday's MBClub Mercedes Benz GTG.

For anybody else who is thinking of coming but can't decide, you are more than welcome to come, meet, chat and see other people cars.

There is plenty of room for everybody and their cars, you are all welcome, even if you don't have a Mercedes or are thinking of getting one, do come along from 10:30 am this Sunday 16th March.

There will be a 'cook what you bring' BBQ, tea, coffee, coke, bread rolls, sauce etc will be available bring whatever else you want to cook yourself on the BBQ.

The dancing girls will be on stage from 2pm:p

This aint no show n shine is it??? or show n shed in my case!!!

From some of the threads its looks like everyone's putting a mirror finish on their mota's. the best I've done is replace my windscreen so I dont have to look out of an elephants **** anymore.....

Will be bringing an unused SLK chrome shifter panel and a car kit bracket should anyone need them.....
Oh and lots of Montys Wheels and Tyres flyers for those interested....

Last edited:
*Hopefully* my car will be clean, but I will definitely** still have the crack that goes from one end of my windscreen to the other :confused: .

The only thing filling up my garage is a gen-u-ine towbar for a Corrado, but I don't think anyone at the GTG would find it very useful ...

Cheers

Andrew

** Assuming that it doesn't break altogether.

Originally posted by Wheelie
This aint no show n shine is it??? or show n shed in my case!!!

In that case - I'm going to get mine polished to within an inch of perfection :)

Mark

Has anybody got a couple of bags of charcoal sitting in their garage they could bring to the GTG for the BBQ?

Or would anybody like to volunteer to bring some?

Hopefully it will not be RAIN OR SHINE.

See you there in my new polished motor M8s.

Originally posted by Wheelie
Oh blxxdy hell, its polish time on Saturday then......
Cheers Mark.......

You know you wanted too :D

Mark

A wash will do. Don't do polish. I'll be in the Show and Standard Shed area!

Shall I split the car park into designated areas for certain show 'n' shine classes?:p

One area for Koolvin's car and the rest of the car park for the rest of our cars.:D

Hehe, My car aint gonna be that clean as I have booked it in the garage for some 5th injector work and some exhuast work (again) so mine will be filthy!!!!

Originally posted by Koolvin
Hehe, My car aint gonna be that clean as I have booked it in the garage for some 5th injector work and some exhuast work (again) so mine will be filthy!!!!

He fails to mention that he has set aside 14hrs on Saturday just to polish the outside :)

The inside having been done over the last 2 weeks !!

And god help any mechanic who performs the cardinal sin and gets into Vins car without a new white boiler suit on !!!

Mark

Anyone wanna bet that Koolvins car hasn't got the insides of the wheels polished on sun ???? ............ no ? ............. didnt think so !

Originally posted by Koolvin

Just to warn you also, you can prep all you want, but venture up this way and you may get "tractored".

I did on the way home. Result is mud, stones and probably sh1t being nicely splattered all over your car :eek:

Originally posted by GrahamC230K
Just to warn you also, you can prep all you want, but venture up this way and you may get "tractored".

Surely Not:eek: :eek:

Jimmy - Get out there Very Early Sunday Morning and "Check and Clean Dem Roads":rolleyes: ;) :p

Thanks in Anticipation:bannana: :bannana:

Originally posted by GrahamC230K

I did on the way home. Result is mud, stones and probably sh1t being nicely splattered all over your car :eek:

Dirt cant stick to that much polish !!!!!! - the mud just falls off :)

Mark

Originally posted by jimmy
Has anybody got a couple of bags of charcoal sitting in their garage they could bring to the GTG for the BBQ?

Or would anybody like to volunteer to bring some?

Jimmy.

As the only one travelling from Kent with sufficient boot space, i will get some charcol from somewhere............consider it done.

(much easier than polishing the car!!!!:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: )

Well done Dave :)

No-one else wanted to say that they were terrified of the thought of putting 'orrible dirty charcoal in their immaculately prepared cars :D

Mark

Originally posted by Mark300SL
Well done Dave :)

No-one else wanted to say that they were terrified of the thought of putting 'orrible dirty charcoal in their immaculately prepared cars :D

Mark

Mark.

I'll pack it in a hermatically sealed Bio chemical protection bag!!......lol

Originally posted by Mark300SL
Sort of charcoal "body bags" then ? :)

Mark

Thats a thought, I can get them for free..........must remember to get an empty on though!!...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom