MBClub Meeting, Shildon, County Durham, Saturday 6th October 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRC

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63
Several of our North East friends have said they were interested in a meeting at Locomotion Rail Museum, Shildon, County Durham. Getting a date that suits everyone is always a problem and due to diary commitments it’s going to be Saturday 6th October.

If you have a MB of any shape or form , or even a VW;), you’re welcome to attend. The museum opens at 10am so that will be the start time.

Visit | Locomotion

Hopefully we will have a drive out in the afternoon to The Lion Inn at Blakey Ridge:D

The Lion Inn, Blakey Ridge, Kirkbymoorside, North Yorks

I’ll start the list

1. Andy - R with 4 oval tail pipes
2. ?

Last edited:
Bad timing for me that Andy as it clashes with our annual pilgrimage to TRAX at Silverstone as organised by Alps.

A few of us will be staying over somewhere on the Saturday night so will have to miss this one...

Bad timing for me that Andy as it clashes with our annual pilgrimage to TRAX at Silverstone as organised by Alps.

A few of us will be staying over somewhere on the Saturday night so will have to miss this one...

No worries Dave, hopefully we will catch up at cars in the Park.

Guess I will be number 6 in that case ;)

Hi Andy, I’ll be 7 please! Engine will be rebuilt by then!

01. Andy - AndyW204C63
02. Richy - 23 Romeo Tango
03. Rory - Rorywquin
04. Paul - wheelnut58
05. Shaun - Sprint-man
06. Abb - Abb
07. Whitty-1956
08. Ian - sprout99

Man down :doh:

01. Andy - Andy1a2b
02. Richy - 23 Romeo Tango
03. Rory - Rorywquin
04. Paul - wheelnut58
05. Shaun - Sprint-man
07. Whitty-1956
08. Ian - sprout99

We have a vacancy at number 6 can anyone fill that space ?

As a minor encouragement I have enough AMG caps for all those attending and a few more as well ;)

Room for a Taxi at 06 ?
That’s if the police don’t lock me up on my Speed awareness course the day before...
On the plus, the course is at the Old Tile factory next to the Humber Bridge so I’ll get a decent coffee....

Room for a Taxi at 06 ?
That’s if the police don’t lock me up on my Speed awareness course the day before...
On the plus, the course is at the Old Tile factory next to the Humber Bridge so I’ll get a decent coffee....

There is always room for you and the AMG Taxi, I’ll book you for 6 if that’s ok :D

So far we have

1. Andy
  2. Ritchy
  3. Rory
  4. Paul
  5. Sprint-man
  6. Lee
  7. Whitty-1956
  8. MarkyMark
  9. ?
  10. ?
I’ve got some AMG caps for those who can make it , at least for the first 20 or so :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom