MBClub Meeting, Shildon, County Durham, Saturday 6th October 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Did you see that lexus block my overtake after I passed you on the way down from The Lion ?
I did next time I won’t be quite as reserved,it’ll be cap on wrong way round brain in Asda bag on seat and game on ;):)

Tim I will have some video off Dashcam when I can get it off,there won’t be any sound as I have I turned off as I can be a bit vocal at times with numpties on the road :) and wife goes on at me so have it in quiet mode :D.not sure how to let you have it as when I’ve tried sending stuff to people all email says is it’s too big ?.

Hi

Sorry i couldn't make this one. Was supporting my brother at the Jaguar Enthusiasts Club, his last race of the season at Mallory Park so yes i went to the dark-side for a weekend :eek: Looked like a great turn out non the less!

Some video from the day - sorry about the dashcam quality, new one ordered...

If anyone got any video, preferably with sound, I'm interested to see/hear what mine looks like from the back!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Well done Tim, great production!

Good day out and nice to meet everyone and some lovely pictures & video.

Sorry I didn't make the meet. My W169 A would of looked very out of place with all those wonderful cars.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Sorry I didn't make the meet. My W169 A would of looked very out of place with all those wonderful cars.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

It’s not just the cars that make the meeting , it’s the folk who are driving them , you would have been more than welcome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom