MBClub Meeting, Shildon, County Durham, Saturday 6th October 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A bit of fun in the afternoon with a nice drive out over the Moors to the Lion Inn. Thanks to Ritchy for getting everyone to Stokesly

I did learn today that there is a North East delicacy of “Parmo” which the Lion Inn does a very nice one.

Hope everyone got home safely and had a great day out. Looking forward to see some more photos and Tim’s drone footage :)
As always it was nice to meet up with everyone. Good run out on some great roads. Both locations were good choices thanks to Andy.

Good to have the VAGs join us, good group of guys.

You haven’t lived until you’ve had a ‘Parmo’ :thumb:

Oh... missed one!

PlZFUN9.jpg

Cracking photo Tim :D

Caution - photos below.

Should anyone want full res or alternate edits let me know...

E3fzUJl.jpg

5IaNeXd.jpg

f5gvNNN.jpg

VvUULdQ.jpg

hmQj6q6.jpg

lAWfk2r.jpg

R7vnHDR.jpg

ukPK00l.jpg

Jtv1luy.jpg

OhO5uY1.jpg

fJRNyFo.jpg

Great photos Tim , was nice to have some more VAGs to keep me company, Steve’s very nice unmolested RS4 and Steve’s son’s RS3 :)

As always it was nice to meet up with everyone. Good run out on some great roads. Both locations were good choices thanks to Andy.

Good to have the VAGs join us, good group of guys.

You haven’t lived until you’ve had a ‘Parmo’ :thumb:

Unfortunately after today’s meet I’m going to after have a drive back up to the Lion Inn over those twisty roads for a Parmo :D

OK folks.

After today’s meeting at Shildon and culinary delights at The Lion Inn , is there support for a meeting Darnsarth, at the Piebald Inn near Filey?

"Wold Famous Pies" - The Piebald Inn

Unfortunately I don’t think they do a Parmo but they do numerous cracking pies :D

Darn sarf how very dare you [emoji50]

Great choice of venue though and I’m up for it

Good job I didn’t come today wouldn’t have got the car back through the floods into the village, had to wade out in the wife’s 4x4 for dinner tonight as taxi couldn’t get through either

Looks like you all had a great day and sorry I wasn’t there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darn sarf how very dare you [emoji50]

Great choice of venue though and I’m up for it

Good job I didn’t come today wouldn’t have got the car back through the floods into the village, had to wade out in the wife’s 4x4 for dinner tonight as taxi couldn’t get through either

Looks like you all had a great day and sorry I wasn’t there

Yourself and Lee were missed today and to quote Wallace and Gromit it was “Acracking day out” , but don’t worry I gave Tim some AMG goodies for you guys.

Let’s have a few more supporters and I’ll start a thread for a Piebald Inn meet up, might even be able to find a few nice driving roads too ;)

Yourself and Lee were missed today and to quote Wallace and Gromit it was “Acracking day out” , but don’t worry I gave Tim some AMG goodies for you guys.

Let’s have a few more supporters and I’ll start a thread for a Piebald Inn meet up, might even be able to find a few nice driving roads too ;)

Thanks and sorry wasn’t there but weather here horrendous 24 hours non stop rain, so right decision not to go [emoji853]

I can give you some pointers I organised a meet and drive out there a few years ago in fact details should still be on this forum [emoji106]

Looking forward to it [emoji106]

Thanks and sorry wasn’t there but weather here horrendous 24 hours non stop rain, so right decision not to go [emoji853]

I can give you some pointers I organised a meet and drive out there a few years ago in fact details should still be on this forum [emoji106]

Looking forward to it [emoji106]

Sounds like we need a Mini Meet to plan our next adventure, either the Tile Works at Barton on Humber, or the Waterwheel Howden?

Sounds like we need a Mini Meet to plan our next adventure, either the Tile Works at Barton on Humber, or the Waterwheel Howden?

Both work for me only 45 mins from my place [emoji106]

Sorry for the no show chaps, really thought it would have been a washout, as Ian said it bounced down nonstop from fri teatime...
How about we crash the Mustang boys at the Waterwheel next Sat to discuss the next outing....

Sorry for the no show chaps, really thought it would have been a washout, as Ian said it bounced down nonstop from fri teatime...
How about we crash the Mustang boys at the Waterwheel next Sat to discuss the next outing....

It was chucking it down when we left Beverley but had virtually stopped by the time we got to the A1 and dry at Shildon. You missed the crowds who had turned up to see our Cars :D

I’m not sure what I’ve got planned for next Saturday, might have to let you know more mid week if that works for you. ;)

Me too - looked out the window and thought it was going to be rubbish (I live near York).

Thanks Andy/Ritchy and all for another 'grand day out', great photos from Tim as well!

Looks like our next Grand Day Out may be a pie run to the Piebald Inn near Filey :D

Sorry to disappoint our younger North East friends but they don’t have Parmo on the menu but I think you can get a pie covered in cheese ;)

All squeaky clean again and ready for our next adventure ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom