MBClub Members and their Football clubs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drdolittle

Car
Jaguar XF 3.0 Diesel S, Mercedes Benz C-Class Sport 58-reg
Hi All,

Just curious to hear what football clubs the fellow MBClub members support?

I am a life long Manchester City fan.

I could not find any previous threads so apologies if this has been covered before.

Right - over to you guys and gals...

Hi All,

Just curious to hear what football clubs the fellow MBClub members support?

I am a life long Manchester City fan.

I could not find any previous threads so apologies if this has been covered before.

Right - over to you guys and gals...

Don't shoot the messenger.. :)

The reason you haven't found any football threads on MB Club is because they are frowned upon. Too tribal some might say and will always lead to arguments.

Don't shoot the messenger.. :)

The reason you haven't found any football threads on MB Club is because they are frowned upon. Too tribal some might say and will always lead to arguments.

Thanks for the heads-up Ringway. I just wanted to know who supported what clubs and that was it - did not want to get into ANY discussions as to what clubs are better etc.

If the mods choose to delete the thread, then so be it.

Newcastle United

British by birth

Geordie by the grace of God

You born a Geordie Sweetpea?

I'm a Gooner, sadly no longer a season ticket holder though it was getting too expensive :(

You born a Geordie Sweetpea?

No, all of my Dads family moved down to Doncaster in the 70's for work and he met my mam and the rest is history...;)

While all my mates were busy supporting Liverpool, Man U, Leeds and the two Sheffield clubs, I was the odd one out supporting the Toon.

I'd like to say I had a choice in the matter, but I would be lying, it's like a religion and there's no way my Dads first born would be supporting some 'Yorkie' team.:rock:

I get to about a dozen games a season, I prefer the away matches.

We're you born up there? I know we've definitely got another exiled Geordie in Jonnyboy on here.

Thanks for the heads-up Ringway. I just wanted to know who supported what clubs and that was it - did not want to get into ANY discussions as to what clubs are better etc.

If the mods choose to delete the thread, then so be it.

Why should the mods close the thread if people just state their clubs as the OP asks? If someone tries to turn this into a moronic typical football forum then scrap their post.
Football has been a big part of my life since I was 6 and still is and it often sickens me that some people think of footie fans as some form of underclass. While we are on the subject my nephew has been selected for the 18 man under 18 schools England football squad for this season. Got his first cap last week vs Australia and believe you me the sense of pride seeing a member of your family wearing the Three Lions in a sport you love is indescribable

Yes Geodie born, moved to the smoke when I was 22, after being made redundant from the shipyards.

I go to see four or five matches a Season, I was at Fulham two weeks ago, a match I would rather forget:(

Gooner born and bred but stopped following them when they moved to the new ground and priced the working class fans out, now the most expensive club In the world to watch 1000-5000 for a season ticket.....part of a protest group that's opened dialogue with club but as soon as the economy picks up I can see them just dumping any negotiations....today could be interesting if they allow fans in with bin liners to cover all the empty seats.

Please make it stop.

Football talk on club - no no no

What's wrong with football on a car forum?
It's what off topic is for, the same as talking about gardening or decorating or the suchlike all of which bore me in equal measures. I just choose not to read those threads.
Oh- QPR for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom