MBClub Merchandise Store

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
Our new Store is open! Click Here ----> MBClub Merchandise Store

Thanks to Fox Photography for the gorgeous image! Check Bryan Allman's website out here -> Bryan Allman - Photographer

platemodel.jpg

We currently are running a special offer on the URL Decal till the end of the month! and will be posting some new items soon!

Interesting idea. Is this to make profit or widen the appeal or a bit of both? I'm not too interested in merchandise, however if you sold MB parts or detailing products etc I'd be happy to purchase through here.

Interesting idea. Is this to make profit or widen the appeal or a bit of both? I'm not too interested in merchandise, however if you sold MB parts or detailing products etc I'd be happy to purchase through here.

We have always had a store but it was an administrative nightmare http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/shop.php

The idea is to help support the website and to keep the site adverts down and subscription free.

Many of the products have been requested by the community themselves.

Vin.

The URL's look great when fitted, they almost look as if they should be there from the factory :D
Take your time though as not easy to get right.

The showplates are stunning quality and look even better in real life :thumb:

The URL's look great when fitted, they almost look as if they should be there from the factory :D
Take your time though as not easy to get right.

The showplates are stunning quality and look even better in real life :thumb:

+1

I put thee in the rear windows of my C55 Estate. Very discrete but look like they should be there.

Do you have the address and phone number of the young lady holding the show plates? If not can I buy two of her please. PayPal will be fine.

+1

I put thee in the rear windows of my C55 Estate. Very discrete but look like they should be there.

Do you have the address and phone number of the young lady holding the show plates? If not can I buy two of her please. PayPal will be fine.

She fitted mine :D

Do we have any female members? Page 3 girl with cheekily concealed naughty bit is all bit low rent isn't it?matbe just me but I feel it cheapens the image of the forum.

Any news on the URL'si bought a few days ago ?

Do we have any female members? Page 3 girl with cheekily concealed naughty bit is all bit low rent isn't it?matbe just me but I feel it cheapens the image of the forum.

Anyone volunteering to do a male version then lol?!

Many thanks.

TAX DISC HOLDERS

All the samples are in and the quality of them vary. What I do not want is for them to look like crap after a year or so, peeling and yellowing away from the glass.

I conducted the same process for plates in that I ordered lots of samples to see the quality. The forum members who have purchased the plates will tell you that they are 'pukka'

The quality of samples varied drastically and so did the print. I have now chosen a supplier. The disc holders will not be ugly or oversized, they will be perfect!!! The company producing these are funnily enough the supplier for MB UK !

The cost of these is £5 delivered and are available now for pre-order from the shop or by clicking here -----> Tax Disc Holder - MBClub Merchandise Store

Can a link to the Shop be added to the others along the top menu bar, along with User CP, All Albums etc?

Bought two external ones (order no. 12). :D

Well done for making these happen Koolvin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom