mbclub record broken

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bloodmoon

Car
C270 CDI Avantgarde
I notce that the record for most number of simultaneous users was shattered today. Hurrah!

However, notce the time at which this took place? Does everybody check the forum just before they head off for work?

Anyway, at this moment in time there are 17 guests and 9 members browsing - let's hope they all register :)

--
Antony

We set a record last night at about 20:45 too. Another popular time I suppose :)

Not totally up on it - but there has been discussion in the "staff room" - not all actually real members - I think our site has been getting hits from search engines using automated programs that follow links and gather information for search indexes.

Totally normal - but yes 1st I have seen and has doubled our most users online. We had about 30 guests last night I think!

Anyone thought of getting some publicity for the site through Mercedes Enthusiast? It seems that we have a decent community here and I am sure that many more people would like to participate.

Good idea, I'm in favour :)

The only issue I can see is who would foot the bill to put an advert in the mag?

--
Antony

Originally posted by scotth_uk
Anyone thought of getting some publicity for the site through Mercedes Enthusiast? It seems that we have a decent community here and I am sure that many more people would like to participate.

We invited them well in advance to our previous GTG. They basically were not interested in the slightest.

They could nto be bothered to attend. Would have got them an easy story, when they could have got a few issues worth out of some of our individual cars alone as well as the event as a whole.

I lost interest in them really - even stopped subscribing. We make no profit (by choice) so commercial advertising makes little sense.

Totally agree with you, Graham. Shame because the MB world is not very well served at all magazines wise. I subscribed for the first year as I thought it would be a good read. Nah - few interesting stories but otherwise bung full of ads - including one for their sister mag, BMW Enthusiast. I mean - WTF? Why??

It's a shame that they didn't give a toss. I have had a few of their mags, and normally send them over to my old man in MB Australia when I am finished with them. He loves them as they rarely see modded/rare Mercs out there.

Been broken again today I see.
65 @ 2.32pm
Soon be 1000 members.:bannana: :bannana:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom