MBClub UK Android Mobile APP out now

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've had a play with one of the new HP WebOs tablets and all I can say is I dont think they will be selling many.

I'd love to see Webos do well. Its a fantastic mobile Os. I love my Palm Pre so much more now since I upgraded to Webos 2.1.0

Looking forward to their new devices especially the TouchPad. Truly hope Hp don't screw it all up.

Pretty damned cool.
Posted from my HTC.

androidmbc.jpg

Last edited:
I'd love to see Webos do well. Its a fantastic mobile Os. I love my Palm Pre so much more now since I upgraded to Webos 2.1.0

Looking forward to their new devices especially the TouchPad. Truly hope Hp don't screw it all up.

This is true, the investment put into Palm is quite considerable. Although the name "Palm" is no longer, it's still the same staff designing and engineering the product.

I'm not anti-apple in any way, I just find their whole range quite boring. I know many people who consistantly have issues with their iPADs....but that's tech for you.

I get the Community Forums but not the Technical or General ones. Posts do appear using the 'current' button.

Community is fine but how will I get to the Tech forum if I break down? :wallbash:

Must try harder!

I get the Community Forums but not the Technical or General ones. Posts do appear using the 'current' button.

Community is fine but how will I get to the Tech forum if I break down? :wallbash:

Must try harder!

did you log in?

Hold on, what's all this talk about Android and Apple, what about THE MIGHTY BLACKBERRY?

I hope you guys are leaving feedback and rating the app 5 Stars !!!????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom