MBClub UK Android Mobile APP out now

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
blaser24nig said:
I'm I being ignored?:rolleyes: Are you gonna have the BLACKBERRY app?

Possibly... although cost could be an issue.

Thanks, is there a reason why it is free on the Iphone and Android then if cost could be an issue?

blackberry is dead in the water in the app game.. its the truth. sold my bold and got a x10 a lot better...
app is awesome. very clean

would be cool to have a inverted colour design the white is a bit bright at night..:thumb:
other than that its great

@ Beetnik OT

I can see you are running Lookout. It is for security I suppose. If thats the case, I think you should go into settings and click on notification and deselect the check box. This means Lookout continues to work but you do not get the Lookout icon always displayed in the top bar.

IMHO, unlke signs that say 'beware of dogs' or 'police patrol in this area' which are deterents, Lookout is meant to operate covertly on your phone. If someone nicks your phone you obviously do not want them to know you have got a seurity software operating on it. If they are oblivious of the fact that it is running the better your chances of tracing your phone.

Any idea when it will appear on the AppStore, Vin?

st13phil said:
Any idea when it will appear on the AppStore, Vin?

Imminently. It could be today, this week or possibly early next week.

I'm guessing you're going through apple's approval process at the moment? If so, you have my condolences!

Looks impressive.

Mrs D might be getting a new app for her iPhone.

Blackberry who? :confused: :D

I think he means this:
blackberry_fruit.jpg

Thanks, is there a reason why it is free on the Iphone and Android then if cost could be an issue?

I think he means it may cost too much to develop the app and potentially get it approved / certified (not faimilar with BB apps) as opposed to whether it would be chargeable to the end user.

What does this app give that accessing via Safari doesn't? (Thinking of the iPhone/iPad) I access using my iPhone at the moment and see no disadvantages?

I think he means this:
blackberry_fruit.jpg

Guess you'll have to wait this summer to see the next Blackberries :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom