Mbclub Whip Round for "Farleigh Hospice" in Essex, please donate if you can.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

poormansporsche

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W209
After Big Janners tragic news. A few of us here thought it would be nice to have whip round for his kiddies but John would like us to donate to the Farleigh Hospice in Essex. They were (and still are) a immeasurable emotional and physical support to him and his family.

If you can please donate here.

Just giving linky

Thanks

Last edited:
After Big Janners tragic news. A few of us here thought it would be nice to have whip round for his kiddies but John would like us to donate to the Farleigh Hospice in Essex. They were (and still are) a immeasurable emotional and physical support to him and his family.

If you can please donate here.

Just giving linky

Thanks
That's a nice gesture. 👍👍

Found thread on my nightly lurk, the local St. Helena's here were amazing with my wife, didnt know about them till I needed them and OMG , if only the NHS was run the same way.

Added a few quid as they all deserve it...
👍

Very Kind of you Brett

Last bump as will be closing tomorrow and sending over what we have raised :)

Sure we can get a last little bit in !

Message from John (Big Janner)

Forumites
I'm honestly lost for words . . .well almost.
Farleigh Hospice were and continue to be, a great support during the last 2 weeks of my wifes life and now beyond, with support for me as I need it.

I'm so grateful, humbled, by the generosity of the forum, a group that I have never met, in helping such a worthwhile charity.

We are supporting the hospice and Cancer Research UK at the funeral, both charities specified by Sally, in preferrence to flowers.

All I can say is thank you, but, it doesnt seem enough some how.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom