MBClub30 is working. Get in there quick,,,,

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stwat

MB Enthusiast
Car
1989 W126 300 SE
,,,,before they disable it for yet another 'sale' or 'offer' where everything is more expensive than when their 'offers' and 'sales' are actually not on!!!

It's all fun and games with ECP :fail But I just managed to get the mbclub30 discount on some discs and pads. Without the discount, the dealer was actually cheaper!!!

So when they next start playing around with 'sales' and discontinuing with forum discounts, buy from the dealers!! Or at least get a price as it may well be the best option.

Last edited:
Just tried buying their nitrile gloves and the code doesn't work for these items:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Ecp are quite funny with codes
As mentioned when their "sale" is on all codes are blocked and parts are more expensive
What I do never buy when sale is on, always using 25 code for my purchases :) whenever possible
Otherwise I do dealership

Cheers mbclub25 worked

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MBClub UK

stwat said:
,,,,before they disable it for yet another 'sale' or 'offer' where everything is more expensive than when their 'offers' and 'sales' are actually not on!!! It's all fun and games with ECP :fail But I just managed to get the mbclub30 discount on some discs and pads. Without the discount, the dealer was actually cheaper!!! So when they next start playing around with 'sales' and discontinuing with forum discounts, buy from the dealers!! Or at least get a price as it may well be the best option.

I'm thinking of purchasing discs&pads, which ones did you go for? Which model do u have?

I'm thinking of purchasing discs&pads, which ones did you go for? Which model do u have?

My car is a W126 300SE S-Klass. I went for the Padgid discs and pads.

Agree with all the above...let's campaign to prevent ECP giving discount to MBClub.:wallbash:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom