MBenzNL - The genius that is...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
Thanks to miro for sharing.

stationary heater, distronic, heated and vented seats with dyanmic, facelift nav and cluster, keyless go, folding and dimming mirrors with memory, automatic transmission fitted, AMG brakes, w209 interior etc

:eek: :rock:

[YOUTUBE]iYKrGjHzzXI[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Oh I forgot to mention that this W203 coupe also has ML 164 reversing camera and a CLK W209 interior, tyre pressure monitor and heated steering.

Last edited:
Have you seen what he did with his W203 estate? woah, every possible extra including distronic retro-fit!

Intresting that he says the W203 has shocking build quality compared to the W202...

Have you seen what he did with his W203 estate? woah, every possible extra including distronic retro-fit!

Intresting that he says the W203 has shocking build quality compared to the W202...

He said that before he saw a R171 and then he saw a W169. I guess it all depends on what you are used to. Maybe the secret to build quality is to load your car up with options that no person can order from factory. Then the sense of satisfaction overcomes the sense of lower cost.

Glad he's still at it. A very talented man, not to mention all round nice guy.

Yes i was very impressed when Steve fitted my Comand and W210 Blinking mirrors in Holland and as Graham said a super guy and his Father is very interesting. We had a great time at his place.

Last edited:
Needs a bit of PTFE dry powder spray on those mirror seals! :eek:

Amazing, just shows what can be done :thumb:

Steve`s still very much on the scene, more in the states now where he does tons of installs as they have lees options available from dealers from new. nice mods Miro.

Yes a great guy. Reprogrammed by AMG55 cluster for my 208 CLK a few years back for just the cost of return postage.

$tealer charged £100 to tell me it cant be done, it was back from MBenzNL within a couple of weeks iirc fully working how i wanted it!

WOW, now thats impressive :thumb:

His fully loaded W202 is still going on too:

[YOUTUBE]Oq_nsQYc4X4[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom