MBOC SL day Castle Howard.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Druk

Gone but not forgotten - RIP
Car
2011 S212 E350CDi. 1981 R107 300TurboDiesel.
Come along and join in (spectate) at the biggest collection from all the SL range next Sunday 2nd August at Castle Howard, Yorkshire.

Gullwings, Pagodas, 107s et al. Maybe even a few SLKs.

Might even convince you to join up.;)

Just been reminded. You will have to park in the public carpark and there may be a charge for that. Not sure.

Last edited:
Would love to have come but sadly too far plus my 600 is still at PCS with the engine out!

i'm off to this & was my deadline for my SL to be ready in time. it *just* is and still not finished or as good as i wanted it, but it will be there!

apparently sunday is supposed to be good weather.... saturday is gonna rain!

Don't forget my brolly, Druk! See you there!

Hope so. Come and say hello. Shouldn't be too difficult to spot. ;)

yeah look out for the Saab-derived SL :D:devil:

Yep Looks like we are up for this. Local forecast for Sunday is good 21 degrees, partly cloudy only 10% chance of rain. What time does it kick off and let me know how I will recognise you guys. Intrigued by the "shouldn't be too difficult to spot"

Yep Looks like we are up for this. Local forecast for Sunday is good 21 degrees, partly cloudy only 10% chance of rain. What time does it kick off and let me know how I will recognise you guys. Intrigued by the "shouldn't be too difficult to spot"

it starts at 10am. or atleast thats when the members of the club have been told to arrive

you also have PM

thanks

derek

Quick clue. Not a lot underneath. :eek::bannana:

Scary :D particularly as I'll have the wife and daughter with me :eek:

Don't be scared - just take his word for it!

No doubt, I won't be too far away from him (and I'll also take his word for it!), so it would be good to say hello.:thumb: Mine is a green/black 129 500, and the reg ends in ONE.

let me know how I will recognise you guys

Derek's 280 SL - ignore the tippex on the number plate - it's C xxx xxx
DSC02531Large.jpg

Derek's 280 SL - ignore the tippex on the number plate - it's C xxx xxx
DSC02531Large.jpg

Druk Derek's is a different SL to this one. His is a bluey grey, has the gunsight star on the bonnet, and ends in 69W (as if the Saab seats wouldnt give it away!!).

Last edited:
Druk Derek's is a different SL to this one. His is a bluey grey, has the gunsight star on the bonnet, and ends in 69W (as if the Saab seats wouldnt give it away!!).

yes the red one is mine...

Druk's (guy in the cap) one is here:

IMGP2557.JPG

12177d1223756844-meets-scotland-mercmeet-003.jpg

kilt_18058a.jpg
:D

Too many Dereks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom