MB's Good Discounts Likely To Go??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hmm...I saw that too. It does say "on some models" - I suppose it depends how much they can move production around and mix models on production lines.

I've seen elsewhere that MB's aim is to double the number of cars it sells by 2020.

:(

Glad I bought when I did. But expect I'll have a shock when I come to replace the car.

Still, good that Mercedes are doing well.

The $64,000 question is whether the sales increases were as a result of incentives or not.

I was staggered going round recently at what I could get off new cars. Personally I was indifferent between four or five brands of cars, the only important thing to me being it met my practical and economic requirements. So I took the lowest monthly cost as my starting point.

I tend to think these things are rather like an addictive drug. Once you're on it, it's not that easy to shift off.

So when do you collect you Honda Civic 1.6 i-Dtec @ £180/month ;)

Crickey, that sounds interesting.

For the first time ever I have considered financing a car. The price is somewhat different to that, but then, so is the car... :D

Not likely, though I did have a cursory look at an E63 V8 TT. Fueling one of those for 30k miles per year would be an interesting experience.

Two things I have noticed.

1. Many of the newer models/more affordable ranges have no or little incentive anyway.
2. DFS 4 Years 0% finance must end soon - buy now...... Every time I have been told its a last chance offer - it never has been.

MarriedBlonde said:
I spend about £90 a week to drive around 160-180 miles. But worth every penny :) J.

Hahaha me too!

Spending £600 per month to travel at the same speed doesn't seem sensible to me.

Depends how much of a poser you are.

Personally by the time I have paid out everything owing at the end of the month I'm in the red at the bank so nothing left for any luxury :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom