MB's Most Pointless Car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

l5foye

Car
ML 300CDI
Most car manufacturers lose the plot at some stage and produce a car which has you asking why. With Mercedes, I reckon it is the C63. With a 6.3 litre engine and a price tag of over £50k for what is still a C Class, I'm afraid I just cannot see the point. Sorry if I am tramping on the toes of any C63 owners.

Most car manufacturers lose the plot at some stage and produce a car which has you asking why. With Mercedes, I reckon it is the C63. With a 6.3 litre engine and a price tag of over £50k for what is still a C Class, I'm afraid I just cannot see the point. Sorry if I am tramping on the toes of any C63 owners.
There is one basic reason that this car exists: The BMW M3.

For as long as BMW produce an M3, there will be a hot C-class and a hot Audi A4 etc.

Vaneo.

MB's answer to the Kangoo....

And what's wrong with the Kangoo?

Renault's answer to the Matra Rancho

;)

S-class estate.

I mean, who'd want one of those? :crazy:

You really have to be a muppet to want a C class with a V8:D.

Whats the point in a supercar then?

At least a C class you can travel with 4 people and luggage....if anything quicker in the real world?

There is little need for anyone of us to drive anything over a 2.0L car but we do.

Choice, if you could I bet you would swap the ML270 for a ML320 etc.. its not a question of NEED

its WANT.... :)

451bhp? Pah. 600:

2005-kleeman-c-55k-s8-fa-1920x14400_1w.jpg

That's just better.

I think the B Class is pretty pointless.

They are a very rare sight on our roads so I don't think I am totally alone in that belief.

Maybach. After all, its pointlessness is its entire point.

Talking of pointless cars:D

Got your 190e 3.2 going yet?

Ran out of time due to pressures of work - though I do have some time off next week so it will hopefully be sorted

Still waiting for the coilpacks to arrive from the US because I'm a tight git :) but I won't do anything that may damage the only ECU in the country with the correct part number!
Original coilpacks seem fine and they certainly fire the engine for a brief period but the forums grapevines are awash with duff coilpacks killing replacement ECu's
I dont want to risk any comback from the suppliers if the ECU turns out to be a duff.
A fully repaired loom and new coilpacks mean any issues are down to the ECU

And it may all be irrelevant anyway if I go for a standalone ECU for the turbo setup.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom