MBSCA-Shopen BAD SC buying experience.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Swozza

Car
C32 AMG
I don't normally do this, but I hate being lied to and ignored.

Before Xmas I was shopping round for the 3.2 AMG side badges in the same style as the C63. I tried all the usual places ebay, mercparts etc, but couldn't find any. However then another forum member pointed out that MBSCA-Shopen a Swedish company had them and supplied me with a web link. I purchased them online and waited (£31 plus £28 del).

Imagine my disappiontment when only 1 arrived, and not the 2 I'd expected.

After contracting Chris at MBSCA-Shopen to find out what had happen, he responded that I only ordered 1 and I've got what I've ordered. I argued that the advertising image displays 2 and its misleading. (actual web page below). Chris responds with its clearly says PC1. I couldn't remember seeing this so went back to the site to check. Once there I release it does but in Swedish (See just above price). I pionted this out to Chris, he amitts fault and offers to send another badge out. Happy days:thumb:

That was 2 months ago and I haven't seen a thing. I've email Chris and he refuses to acknowlege my claim, and now igones my emails. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

You've been warned.

Attachments

• Unknown.jpg
    Unknown.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 163
If you had clicked on the flag, I bet you would have got the site.

Shame he's offered one thing and done another. That's worse than the original mistake really.

The flag was clicked and GBP selected. He even replicated the error, before admitting fault.

I wouldn't had argued otherwise, as it would have been my school boy error

Definitely not good then. I guess it's the problem when buying from overseas. I notice that he has now changed the wording to be more explicit.

Yeh, he changed it back in December once I'd shown him. I've given him plenty of time to make good. The picture is the original, if you go to the site now the price reflects the VAT change.

Its a shame really as they were other items I would have purchased and had repeat business. They was also other C32 owners on the forum interested.

Wouldn't touch them now.

£28 delivery for some badges!

£28 delivery for some badges!

Yes I know. I was prepared to pay that because I wanted them, it was a xmas present to myself. Now I have just the 1 that set me back £50+ in total. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Anyone got ONE 3.2AMG badge in the C63 style for sale. :D

It was I who passed the link on and I'm sorry! I have to admit I have never bought anything from them myself but have been considering it.

Deleted post

Last edited:
It was I who passed the link on and I'm sorry! I have to admit I have never bought anything from them myself but have been considering it.

Not your fault mate, I was grateful for the link :thumb:. They let me down.

I'll make a comment based on the experience from multiple MB owners I know who have ordered parts from this shop but I would emphasise that everyone should make their own conclusions.

First of all, their site supports poorly English language. Click on the "Terms & Conditions" and you are supposed to start learning Swedish.

The experience from several buyers is that the shop often does not have the stuff at stock even if so indicated and the promised delivery time for the stuff they don't have in stock is nothing like advertised. Feels like they have a lot of parts shown at the web site but only start looking at a supplier once someone makes an order. Even in a successful case your money will be on loan for the shop for a much longer than reasonable time.

Hello all!

I was just directed here from a member!

Very sad to hear this...It is a while since this happened so I am not up to date with it but it sounds VERY strange that you would have been ignored ? I know alot of mails get stuck in the darn spam filter and I try to watch that.

Now for these emblems..They where VERY popular and sold well. BUT there where only one maker(seller) of them and he totaly stopped answering suddenly. I even paid for them and then filed a complaint to paypal in hope he would wake up..But NOTHING...And just like you I looked all over the workd for them but NO one had ever seen them. So I could never get more again and removed them sadly from the site. And I guess that is where you came in..You only got the one you ordered and then I could not get another one.

When it comes to the poor English on the site that is because I mainly ONLY sell in Sweden but if anyone wants anything from outside Sweden I gladely help if there is any questions or translations needed.

When it comes to stock so yes..We have a very little stock and the reason is simple, In that way we can keep lower prices. This also means sometimes makers are out of stock and it can take a long time to get it. Always feel free to ask how long it might take. Often 1-2 weeks. But sometimes longer.

Last edited:
The flag was clicked and GBP selected. He even replicated the error, before admitting fault.

I wouldn't had argued otherwise, as it would have been my school boy error

Is there anything I can do for you to make you happy in this case ?

I can sadly not get another emblem but you can ofcourse return the one you have and get a refund if you like?

Is there anything I can do for you to make you happy in this case ?

I can sadly not get another emblem but you can ofcourse return the one you have and get a refund if you like?

Plus refund him the £28 postage from Sweden that is outrageous matey
I can get parts shipped from the US cheaper :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom