Mclaren Mercedes F1

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rirhill, Jan 7, 2003.

Will Mclaren come 2nd in the Constructors

1. YES

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. NO

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. 3RD AGAIN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. DON T CARE

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. rirhill

rirhill Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    Mercedes E350 CDI Estate
    Its looks very dead in here to day. I am a saddo who is missing the GP season. How do you think DC and Kimi will get on this year?
    It really is time in GP to see something different than 2 Red cars finishing 1st and 2nd (or was it 2nd and 1st). Come on DC. Post your polls!

Regards
    Saddo (Ian)

2. Maff

Maff Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Personally I think MB will be pushing them very hard (in terms of extra money and resource) to do well this year.

I say this becuase the F1 based MB SLR supercar is coming out this year, and the last thing they want when they launch it is a failing Forumla 1 season :(

IMO of course!

3. OP
    OP
    rirhill

rirhill Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    Mercedes E350 CDI Estate
    Maff
    I was interested to read about BMW and MB joining forces on trying to close the gap on Ferrari. I suppose this means they can share the costs and this year I am sure they are all going to be trying to save costs as sponsors are getting harder to find and audiences are getting fed of spending 2 hrs on a Sunday watching a procession lead by two red cars.
    Lets just hope that some of these new changes will lead to a more exciting season for 2003.

Regards
    Ian