McLaren Mercedes Team Umbrella

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
£11.99 including postage reduced from £39.95 Sold by McLaren official eBay store

Link: Vodafone McLaren Mercedes Team Umbrella | eBay

From our Vodafone McLaren Accessories range, this telescopic umbrella comes in classic black with a Rocket Red inner canopy and an 'All Weather Spectator' graphic print.

media.nl

Thanks Vin. Great find.

Just went a bit mad and had a cyber trolley dash :)

You WILL get the blame when Mrs D asks why every member of our family now has a 2013 Victory Red celebration shirt!!

The iPad cases look good value :thumb:

Unfortunately all Mclaren Mercedes merchandise will be in the pound shop or the likes come end of season,as 2015 engine supplier will be Honda.

Mercedes AMG for me.:thumb:

Thanks Vin. Great find.

Just went a bit mad and had a cyber trolley dash :)

You WILL get the blame when Mrs D asks why every member of our family now has a 2013 Victory Red celebration shirt!!

The iPad cases look good value :thumb:

Last iPad case left!

Unfortunately all Mclaren Mercedes merchandise will be in the pound shop or the likes come end of season,as 2015 engine supplier will be Honda.

True, however from experience the quality of the goods is always superb. I doubt that lot would be in the pound shop!

That was part of the appeal for me. Well that, and I love a bargain!!

I do follow Mercedes AMG Petronas, but underneath I'm still a McLaren kind of guy, despite being partial to a Mercedes or two, especially AMGs.

I have a feeling that Mclaren will have a better year in 2014 :thumb:

Last iPad case left!

iPad cases were part of the trolley dash :p

I have AMG umbrellas (road cars not F1) in the cars which really are lovely things - shockingly expensive but almost worth it because they're so nice - although the wind has taken it's toll on them. If these Mclaren umbrellas are any good then they'll be the new replacements for when it's actually raining :thumb:

These look quite nice!

media.nl

Haven't Vodafone parted ways with them? That's the reason it's so cheap.
Wouldn't bother me and some of the deals are mind blowing. Sports direct had McLaren backpacks overflowing out their front door on Saturday at 4.99! I should have bought the lot and ebayed them!

Sportsdirect are clearing a load of it too. Or at least they were last week when I checked. Worth a look as prices even cheaper. On-line I mean rather than in store (not looked in store)

Last edited:
Bought a load of McLaren stuff from Sports Direct. Very cheap!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom