Me and my big gob

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A250 Bennyboy

Car
A Class A250 w176
So last weekend I woke up Sunday morning with the usual thick head and said the mandatory saying Never drinking again.
Then the wife started with you say that every time and I wouldn't last a week without a beer.
So I went one better and BET her a handbag of her choice that I could go without a beer till we go away on the 22nd October.
Only been a week and I'm thinking what bag would you like dearest.
No seriously I'm not a big drinker by any means but I never thought it'd bother me like it's doing :eek:
Cheers
Ben and his naughty vices :thumb:

Oh dear.... schoolboy error!
Handbag is a good payoff for a beer!
My missus can never understand why I'd rather have a hangover on a school night. I always reply, that I'd rather be paid for feeling like ****e, than lose a day off the weekend!!
I don't make silly bets that I couldn't keep too!!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Just bought my missus a fancy (decent brand!) bag for her mobile nail art, this was circa 4 days ago

Rowing today already over something pathetic. The quicker they invent realistic synths that don't moan about spending a Saturday with them when you're overloaded with work, the better!

Just bought my missus a fancy (decent brand!) bag for her mobile nail art, this was circa 4 days ago

Rowing today already over something pathetic. The quicker they invent realistic synths that don't moan about spending a Saturday with them when you're overloaded with work, the better!

Sorted. :thumb:

14357d1239966969-how-control-woman-copy-npw_w4342_control_a_woman%5B1%5D.jpg

Tonight's going to be the tester as I've become a bit of a creature of habit in my old age.
I look forward to a beer/wine/spirt/whatever! on a Saturday night and a movie.
And I'm that kind of person who only drinks with one thing in mind and that's to get totally wasted.
I've always been that way, no halve measures it's all out sh!t faced or nothing.
Might ask my eldest son if he'll do me one of his funny fags lol all though last time I did that I was wondering round the house aimlessly lol
And it lasted for ages lol but a cup of coffee and a packet of chocolate dunkers was complete haven lol.
Anyways I'm going be a good boy I am, the missus showed me the Bradley bag? Whatever one of them is? But it was £85 ffs it'll only big enough to fit a comb init lol
Certainly given me the insensitive to win my foolish bet.
Cheers
Ben

Reading the woman hater replies makes me realise how perfect mine is. :thumb:

And I'm that kind of person who only drinks with one thing in mind and that's to get totally wasted.
I've always been that way, no halve measures it's all out sh!t faced or nothing.

Really! I grew out of that in my 20's:D
Your missus must be a saint.

Really! I grew out of that in my 20's:D
Your missus must be a saint.

I just can't help myself it's all or nothing :eek:
My wife is the most perfect wife I could ever wish for, she hardly ever drinks and not at all in the house.
She puts up with a lot but she'll always have a laugh and don't really mind me getting wasted as I only do it a couple of times at most in a week.
But yeah your right she is a saint and I love her to bits, as much now as I did when we first met meny meny moons ago:crazy:
Anyway I'm on the waggon now as they say :rock:
Cheers
Ben :thumb:

Anyone want to swap?

25 years, nice bodywork and can cook. Comes supplied from factory with a bad attitude when it doesn't get its way, sat nav absolutely useless and can't drive to save its life

Sfs?

Lmao I can relate to a few replies here but I ain't saying a word.

Anyone watch the Steve Harvey Show he also says alot of things that I can relate to.

I'm not glorifying my life but Mrs Ant IS perfection. We met at School at 14 and been together ever since. We've never had an argument.

Life's too short.

Hey Ant my wife was my Prefect at school as well bud right bossy knickers been together ever since mate, and like I say we was made for each other
14 when we met and 38 years later still love my little sweatpea.
Could not imagine life without my babe's face and banter
Love her to bits
And no I'm not talking pi $$ed up still on the wagon :wallbash:
I'm certainly missing my sat night booze up:mad:
Never knew how much I'd miss a beer till now, only 3 more weeks to do :dk: or a 85 pound handbag :devil:
I'm on early shift next week so no way of having a beer on a school night and a 430ish get up DAY :eek:
Cheers
Ben :thumb:
Anyways from a grumpy sober sod night night :p
Bennyboy over and out of silly bets :thumb:

My Missus just brought me a G&T in the bath.

My Missus just brought me a live electrical cable in the bath.

But I suppose that's Lifebuoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom