Me playing wi an Aston V12 DBS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That bloke must have a death wish.
I wouldn't sit next to people driving high-powered cars like those for anything. :crazy:

Where was the track?

Haha, he was a great guy, unlike the one in the Vantage, he got a bit uppity (nerves i guess).
If you turn the volume up you can hear the tyres screeching,especially as i launch it at the apex of the bends. ;)
Blyton Park, nr Gainsborough

That bloke must have a death wish.
I wouldn't sit next to people driving high-powered cars like those for anything.

I used to be that man :eek: It' funny how peoples attitudes change when you put 500+ bhp under their right foot :D

Forgot to say, i drove 3 that day, V8 Vantage paddle shift (didnt like), V12 DB9 paddle shift (DID like ), & DBS manual (nice, but i wished it had got the paddle shift, that worked excellently on the DB9)

Forgot to say, i drove 3 that day, V8 Vantage paddle shift (didnt like), V12 DB9 paddle shift (DID like ), & DBS manual (nice, but i wished it had got the paddle shift, that worked excellently on the DB9)

The Vantage paddle shift ("Sportshift") is a robotic manual where the car operates (or tries to) the clutch for you - I had one for a year - hated the box in most situations - was only good when really going for it & not lifting off. The DB9 is a conventional automatic with paddle over-ride - much more civilised.

Yes lxi, i agree, hated the Vantages box, such a hammer blow clunk when it changed, also the car was a soft top which made it very skittish in cornering, whereas the DB9 & DBS could be held exactly where i wanted it in a rear slide.

No heating in the car I guess?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom