Meanwhile in Kent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brucemillar

MB Enthusiast
Car
C55 AMG Wagon - W124 300te 4matic Wagon - BMW 4.8is X5 E53 - SWB Pajero 3.5 V6 24v
Water buffalo killed in crash on Stockbury roundabout

commentLi.gif
1 Comments | Log-in to comment...
Read all comments on this story.

SM%20stockbury%2029.06.11_PD1867994_m.jpg
A man has had to be cut out of his car after hitting three water buffalo near the Stockbury roundabout.
Around 10 firefighters were called to the A249 at 5.45pm last night and the man was then cared for by ambulance staff.
The animals are believed to have been kept on nearby farmland.
Three had to be put down and two were returned to their field uninjured.
The driver, in his 60s, was taken to Medway Maritime Hospital with serious cuts to his head.
Sunday, February 24 2013

Still, could be worse....

[YOUTUBE]C2hdtUVTCHo[/YOUTUBE]

I can't decide which is more odd- that someone managed to hit 3 ruddy great beasts on a presumably busy A road, while no-one else did...

or that there's a farmer who keeps Water Buffalo- were they working in his paddy fields or something?

Perhaps they were on the run when they heard that Tesco are looking for a new supplier for Buffalo Wings.

I can't decide which is more odd- that someone managed to hit 3 ruddy great beasts on a presumably busy A road, while no-one else did...

or that there's a farmer who keeps Water Buffalo- were they working in his paddy fields or something?

Perhaps they were on the run when they heard that Tesco are looking for a new supplier for Buffalo Wings.

Maybe they use the milk for Mozzarella

Maybe they use the milk for Mozzarella

Spoilsport.

Must admit I thought they used American Buffalo for that- but you are correct. Perhaps the Italians imported them for their own rice fields.

We have them just down the road wallowing in the water meadows. I really like them. They make the peak district, like, exotic.

They are kept for mozarella and burgers.
Buffalo burger doesn't taste any different to any other proper burger
A curiosity only..

Buffalo burger doesn't taste any different to any other proper burger

I bet they taste better than a mother-in-law burger. :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom