Mecedes Benz Oil

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tcb180

Car
Mercedes E320 Auto
Just bought 10 litres of engine oil from the well known ebay seller. I'm only 9miles away but free delivery happy days.

Just to confirm they are a Mercedes Franchise and the oil is delivered with a typical Mercedes Invoice.

I'm well pleased anyway.

That's £2.75 per L.

It retails for £15 in 1L bottle.

So yes, it's a good price...

I ordered 5 ltrs and 20 arrived with an invoice for 5

Hi,
Recently I bought a similar 20L from MB Newcastle, ordered on the Monday, delivered on the Wednesday and 7.3 litres in the in the sump on Friday. Mine was £53.98, cheap enough to give the old girl more frequent changes. Happy Days.

Steve

Euro Commercials Newport Gwent. Mercedes Van & Truck Franchise. Can't fault the service and price.

That's the one I bought. Only 10litres.

Just a heads up... I bought this 20 l "genuine" Mercedes oil but this is what I received. I asked a full refund as this oil is in bulk container and most likely not genuine.

Attachments

• IMG_0203.jpg
    IMG_0203.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0204.jpg
    IMG_0204.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 35
Just a heads up... I bought this 20 l "genuine" Mercedes oil but this is what I received. I asked a full refund as this oil is in bulk container and most likely not genuine.

From?

The bulk containers are usually for the dealers and not retail as such so would not have branding on them

They also may have filled from a larger drum?

EDIT: My bad, didn't click on the link, doesn't look like the one pictured in the ebay ad

Last edited:
I can understand the OP not wanting to pour into his engine something that he can't verify... yes I would either return it or seek some reassurances as to what it is.

From?

The bulk containers are usually for the dealers and not retail as such so would not have branding on them

They also may have filled from a larger drum?

EDIT: My bad, didn't click on the link, doesn't look like the one pictured in the ebay ad

Exactly, doesn't look like the one on the ebay ad. I thought the same about filling it from a drum... but really can't trust this stuff in my car's engine.

I can understand the OP not wanting to pour into his engine something that he can't verify... yes I would either return it or seek some reassurances as to what it is.

+1 waiting for seller's respond. If he can't prove the originity of the oil I will be returning and get a full refund.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom