Medway GTG!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks like an excellent GTG. Hats off to R2D2.
The blue 210 in the line up with the "snazzy" lights which look soooo much better than the standard efforts. Can anyone tell us what they are please.

Great job R2. I'm very p****d off work got in the way, again !! Looks like a great turnout. I saw the Black Series at Silverstone last year, can understand all the photo's.

Lets hope you arrange another GTG very soon, R2. Many thanks for this one and i wasn't even there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like an excellent GTG. Hats off to R2D2.
The blue 210 in the line up with the "snazzy" lights which look soooo much better than the standard efforts. Can anyone tell us what they are please.

They look like after market black xenons. Here's a photo if that helps?

Great job Greg. I'm very p****d off work got in the way, again !! Looks like a great turnout. I saw the Black Series at Silverstone last year, can understand all the photo's.

Lets hope you arrange another GTG very soon, Greg. Many thanks for this one and i wasn't even there.

We missed you Peter, you'd have loved it-it was like the old days of GTG! I will see your car one day!! Take care:)

Last edited:
I can only echo everything that has already been said. Great day.

Great day, great cars, great food and a great time. Good to see I appear in so many of the pics, or may be not:D!!

Shame I broke down later in the day so I'll be in touch with MB Medway:crazy:!!

Many thanks to R2 for organising the day and to Mike and his family and friends for their hospitality, also thanks for the kind words on the Black Series, it's a good topic for conversation and it really is a very good car. It was good to meet some new faces on the day,thanks again.
Colin

Great day, great cars, great food and a great time. Good to see I appear in so many of the pics, or may be not:D!!

Shame I broke down later in the day so I'll be in touch with MB Medway:crazy:!!

Oh no. Do you know what is wrong with it?:(

Crankshaft position sensor I think . If it is then this will be the third Merc in a row that I've had this with!

Sounds like it was a really great day. I hope it's the first of many as on Thursday this week we're finally moving back to Kent. Well done to R2D2 who obviously put a lot of time and effort in to organise it. Looking forward to the next one :)

Sounds like it was a really great day. I hope it's the first of many as on Thursday this week we're finally moving back to Kent. Well done to R2D2 who obviously put a lot of time and effort in to organise it. Looking forward to the next one :)

Thanks Burger. I will do another one sometime and you'll be more than welcome:D

Gutted I missed this. It's the day I actually bought my MB. Looks like a good meet! I'll keep an eye out for the next one. I'm only over in Surrey so I'll pop over if it's in Kent

Gutted I missed this. It's the day I actually bought my MB. Looks like a good meet! I'll keep an eye out for the next one. I'm only over in Surrey so I'll pop over if it's in Kent

You'll be more than welcome. See you next time!

mdk1, how long have you lived in Cliffe Woods?
I grew up there.

Thanks for organising the gtg R2.

I'll try and get there earlier next time:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom