Meet “Boris”

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Love the light interior......and on the OPs.

Hmm.....maybe.....but not £10,000 more...and most mods can be reversed....In fact on cars of that age most have been modded at some time in their life.....but like me, many return them to stock before sale.....modded cars can be a nightmare to sell. I love to mod cars.....but when I'm buying one I wont even read the listing of a modded one!! Its had three owners....so unless you knew them all you cant really say whether its been modded in its ten year life or

Imo as said above its way over priced my PPP car with LOADS of options sold for less 2 year's ago when prices we're stupid ( that's why I sold it) my w205 c63 was well speced with 2 owner's 30k miles and sold for less (this year) as a standard c63 with that mileage wants to be around the £22k maybe abit more as it does look stunning
As mentioned this is also a PPP. Plus white exterior and black alloys is less desirable to the mass but appreciate your feedback.

I suppose at 36500 it’s less overpriced than when it was posted at £49,500 on Cutters a couple of weeks ago.

Has your wife told you to get rid and you’re doing the old ‘I’m trying to sell it… honest’ trick?

Probably the worst time of year to sell this sort of car… especially at an ambitious price.

I suppose at 36500 it’s less overpriced than when it was posted at £49,500 on Cutters a couple of weeks ago.

Has your wife told you to get rid and you’re doing the old ‘I’m trying to sell it… honest’ trick?

Probably the worst time of year to sell this sort of car… especially at an ambitious price.
Not married mate. Looking at Autotrader, what else do I price it at ?

Only messing - the 49.5 was a bit strong though. Maybe hold out til summer if you think it’s worth the asking.
As the mileage is low and have had my time with it looking to sell as price is always negotiable. But appreciate your opinion and agree the timing is not the best.

Lovely car, HPI valuation for a private sale is £25-26k so will be interesting to see what this goes for.

That was my figure but you never know I can't see a dealer buying it unless its cheap as its been out there for too long I will be watching 🙂

There a plenty of examples out there and a lot are poorly maintained and, or, been modified. What people have to appreciate this is a clean, looked after and complete stock with NO modification example. When people see it in person they always compliment it.

Let’s see what the general public value it at. Maybe not the best of times to sell but it’s at a good mileage - my rationale.

It’s difficult to value low mileage cars accurately.

Some people will pay a good premium to secure the best examples, other people less so. The value is what those who want one will pay, not based on book or list prices etc.

In my mind I look at what an average/good example is worth and I decide on how much of a premium I feel the low mileage adds.

Eg when I found an 11k mile E63 estate, I felt the ~ £5k premium over what the average examples were fetching was really good value. It was in almost new condition and was a fraction of its original price.

If you look after them you tend to get the premium back come resale and generally they’re nicer to own and drive during the time you have them :)

Everything tends to be that bit nicer - suspension, seats, bodywork etc :cool:

What would people suggest this car would be worth if it had say 60/80k miles or something?

I'll be surprised if it sees much if anything north of 25k......there are some minters out there for that. Its not 2021 any more!

In the OPS defence there isnt many ppp cars about it will be an enthusiast who buys it not many Normal people know the difference 😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom