Meet 21/4/18 Avantgarde Automotive Clevedon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteveFromAvantgarde

Car
Mercedes-Benz E300 Coupe PPNE - SLR McLaren - SL55AMG
Hi everyone,

On 21/4 I am having a GTG at my place starting at 10am.

As some of you know I am a regular on "the other forum" and I have been asked by a few of late there and on the SLK world forum if I could do something. So far there are about 25 people who said they are coming so if there is anyone from this forum that would like to come by, say hi and have a coffee it would be great to meet you. The more the merrier to be honest.

For those who don't know where we are the address is below:

Unit 14
Hither Green Industrial Estate
Clevedon
BS21 6XU

I am literally 1 minute off J20 of the M5.

If you do want to come along just add your names in the replies below.

Hopefully see you on the 21st!

Steve

Hi Steve, that's a shame I was down there this weekend , well Exeter actually and hadn't planned on coming down that way so soon again, if I'm down that way later in the year, I'll pop in, hope it goes well.

Hi Steve, that's a shame I was down there this weekend , well Exeter actually and hadn't planned on coming down that way so soon again, if I'm down that way later in the year, I'll pop in, hope it goes well.

Hey Sarah, I saw your post here, if I had known, I would have driven down to Exeter, I was at a loose end on the weekend.

Hey Sarah, I saw your post here, if I had known, I would have driven down to Exeter, I was at a loose end on the weekend.

I did post before I went and then when I was there, no worries

Steve has okay'd it with Admin for this Event advert to appear on here :)

Hi everyone,

I am really to have to announce this but I am going to have to cancel the GTG this weekend at my place.

My wife and I were expecting our first child on May 22 however it decided to arrive very early, on saturday to be precise.

We knew prior to this our child had some complications, and it being born prematurely has also added to the existing issues. He is currently in Neonatal Intensive Care in the best hospital in Bristol and has had his first op today.

As you can imagine, I have so much caring to do for my wife and child at this time that I cannot possibly think about arranging and running a GTG and I want the rest of the team to concentrate on running the business for the foreseeable future until I am able to return to work.

I know some of you were planning to travel a long way and had hotels booked etc, and I really hope this gives you enough time to sort all of those plans out and obtain refunds etc.

Again I am really sorry for the short notice of this but this is the first chance I have had to come online and do it. I also only remembered about 9pm this evening when I was driving home!!

Perhaps all the members here that have each others contact details could direct every one to this thread to explain.

I will rearrange another GTG in a few months time, hopefully when the little guy is much better, home with us and able to come along too!!

Regards

Steve

That's totally understandable and taking care of your family is the most important thing right now.

Fully understandable Steve. After a chat with Dave we have decided to still go to the area given the possibility of great weather and would be happy to meet others if they can suggest a location

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom