Meet at Bicester 19th October for Mercs old and new.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It was a great meet Charles, learning for next time is to have many many more group photos and car shots :)

This is now ancient history, if the moderators could be so kind as to remove as a sticky.

I put a lot of work into this and bought food and drinks in abundance. It leaves a very sour taste in my mouth that the group photos that everyone participated in have not been posted.

Chin up Charles. Everyone who attended thoroughly enjoyed themselves. I'm not sure if Mike W has even logged on since your last request. Next time though, more official photographers should be appointed for the group photo :)

Exactly, great event, thanks for organising :)

Plenty other photos been taken and shown...no biggy

Looked like it was a superb event which I unfortunately couldn't attend but I would hope to attend the next one of you did organise it! :)

Maybe the dickie bunnet broke the camera?

This is now ancient history, if the moderators could be so kind as to remove as a sticky.

I put a lot of work into this and bought food and drinks in abundance. It leaves a very sour taste in my mouth that the group photos that everyone participated in have not been posted.

Don't fret Charles - it remains a great day and I'm sure there's a logical explanation.

A published group photo would have been fun though, if only to pin to the garage dart board :(.

Last edited:
sjmaxwell said:
Looked like it was a superb event which I unfortunately couldn't attend but I would hope to attend the next one of you did organise it! :)
Charles really put much effort in to it ! A big thanks from me !:)

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

As others have already said Charles, it was a great day and you did us all proud. Thanks for your efforts which were very much appreciated :thumb:

Hear, hear, hear :rock: :cool: :thumb: Once again Charles many thanks, much appreciated.

DSC_0007_zps5399524b.jpg

I like that, let me know if its ever up for sale, is it an E36? or just a cool 124 estate? What Model is it ? whose is it ?
Boyd

Thanks guys who help me the change a front wheel and fit the bicycle wheel spare.
I clipped a very sharp kirb stone and wrote off almost new tyre, less than 2k miles

DSC_0194_zps19bdb142.jpg.html
Sincere apologies for the delay in posting the picture attached but a few personal issues to resolve took priority anyways..........
DSC_0193_zps1158a9de.jpg

Good evening Charles, any thoughts on running this event in October 2015?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom