Meet at Bicester 19th October for Mercs old and new.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Big thanks from me too and it was very pleasant being parked up in the naughty corner next to the GT3.

Good to finally meet some of you and I hope to meet SPX another time.

Cinek, thanks for my new avatar.

Echoing everyone else's comments - thanks to the hosts, good to see so many cars and meet so many new faces - a cracking day all round :)

Bryan you now need to change your signature, still 11 litres but your missing a supercharger (traitor) lol, good to meet you again today.:D

RWDpetrol said:
Big thanks from me too and it was very pleasant being parked up in the naughty corner next to the GT3. Good to finally meet some of you and I hope to meet SPX another time. Cinek, thanks for my new avatar.
nice to meet you .:thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Big thanks from me too and it was very pleasant being parked up in the naughty corner next to the GT3.

Good to finally meet some of you and I hope to meet SPX another time.

Cinek, thanks for my new avatar.

I thought "what's that f*ckin BMW doing up my chuff" as I was looking for the entrance...:devil:

Until you followed me in, then I thought "aha, I know who that is" ;).

Some superb pictures posted already, I will just add a few of my six year old son (who had a great time)

And finally, the winner of the impromptu 'riding an invisible bicycle' competition was ...

Looks like a great day.

Derek, if you and Bette haven't passed through already, Sharon and I are in Liverpool if you want to pop in!

Looks like a great day.

Derek, if you and Bette haven't passed through already, Sharon and I are in Liverpool if you want to pop in!

Thanks for the invite Mike. We're now in pork pie country for a couple of days then heading north via Yorkshire. Next time maybe or even Scotland?

And now my turn to extend thanks to Morgan the Organ for the fantastic organisation. My compliments Sir :thumb:

Nice to finally put a face to the many years of posting and help I've received on here. And my vote for car of the event goes to John 'Developers' E63 Estate.
Thanks for the guided tour and the good advice John. Appreciated :D.

Last edited:
And my vote for car of the event goes to John 'Developers' E63 Estate.
Thanks for the guided tour and the good advice John. Appreciated :D.

Thank you Derek - great to meet you at last.

That's some impressive engineering you've undertaken on your SL :thumb:.

I'll keep an eye out when I'm in Scotland...

Last edited:
Was good to catch up with old friends as well as meeting new ones
Thank you Charles for putting this together as well as Simeon for letting us use his place

Some lovely cars turned up :thumb: Derek's SL is nuts,so is Derek :D
Credit to you mate for such great job

Also Mike:Your car is a peach mate and glad an enthusiast like yourself owns it :thumb: Was only joking about the noise,all 3.6s sound like that :D

Nah, I had him bumped off on the way home to prevent any pictures being published. Hat? what hat?

Wait until I publish - there will be twitterings and heavens knows what else!

How cool to see Charles and MOCAS adjacent to each other in one of the pictures put up earlier.

Many forum members were concerned about Mr MOCAS and his non- attendance over the past year. I had a long and enjoyable chat with him and now understand his thinking. Forum taking over life and all of that so pleased he is still with us and sense of humour is intact. Nice car too!

Many thanks Charles for your hard work in organising the event and Simeon for the venue.

I hope there wasn't to much food left over.

Great to meet old and new Forum members, especially the two young lads with the very well looked after MB's at the end of the car park :rock::cool:

Fantastic weather and cars, especially the very original mint E36, wonderful car.

Thanks again Charles :thumb:

Gosh - my login still works!

Just a quick note to thank Charles for organizing the event and taking the trouble to invite me along, and to say what a pleasure it was to see everyone and their cars. An excellent turn-out and a very enjoyable way to spend a few hours on a Sunday...

are they on here? how did they find out about the meet?

RMCLK (Russ) - he also has a very well looked after E55K.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom