Meet at Bicester 19th October for Mercs old and new.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
developer said:
RMCLK (Russ) - he also has a very well looked after E55K.
and he is also a cracking guy!:thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Hi guys, sorry for such a late reply. Iv had a few issues with getting on here.

Id like to say a massive thank you to Charles for organising the meet and to Simeon for letting us use his top place!

Nice to meet some new faces and some not so old. ;)

Some real nice cars and people.

Top pictures to guys!

The camera broke?

Wait until I publish - there will be twitterings and heavens knows what else!

How cool to see Charles and MOCAS adjacent to each other in one of the pictures put up earlier.

Many forum members were concerned about Mr MOCAS and his non- attendance over the past year. I had a long and enjoyable chat with him and now understand his thinking. Forum taking over life and all of that so pleased he is still with us and sense of humour is intact. Nice car too!

Which picture, and who's who?

DSC_0036_zpsad75986c.jpg
DSC_0035_zps6ad88109.jpg
A Few Pictures
DSC_0044_zps87bc448b.jpg

That Mr Walker! He is no doubt photoshopping the images before posting.

Bryan you now need to change your signature, still 11 litres but your missing a supercharger (traitor) lol, good to meet you again today.:D

All now rectified and ship shape :)

Having sat down for the first time since Sunday, I have had time to go through all the images posted and look again at the fantastic range and quality of cars presented, and to respect the amount of work put into each of them :)

Also to meet so many new faces I wouldn't normally get to see at the more southern events - must make sure I attend a few more nationally :)

Sorry guys can't get used to this semi - retirement thing. I just have so much to do these days. Will put them up tonight - busy, busy, busy.

Haven't you managed to remove Charles from your photos yet then Mike?

It takes me about 2 minutes to import, process, upload and post a photo.

Any chance of the photos tonight Mike, before this meet becomes ancient history?

This is now ancient history, if the moderators could be so kind as to remove as a sticky.

I put a lot of work into this and bought food and drinks in abundance. It leaves a very sour taste in my mouth that the group photos that everyone participated in have not been posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom