Meet & Drive - Sun 1st Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rashman

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK
Anyone interested in a Meet & Drive on the 1st Sept?

I was thinking we could first meet at clackett services (west bound)

Then we could head along the M25 to Leatherhead and then head south to Worthing.

I will try and find somewhere new for us to have some lunch but if I can't find anywhere, I know of a place in Worthing we can stop at.

This meet would be weather dependant, so we'll have to see how the weather turns out nearer the time. But high pressure should dominate this week, so hopefully it'll be a nice Sunday drive.

:thumb:

aren't you going to the Aston Martin Sunday Service?

aren't you going to the Aston Martin Sunday Service?

Lol, oh yeah, that's this weekend, isn't it.

Hmm, I'll have to decide what I fancy doing.
But I have to say, a drive south in the country for a spot of lunch is alittle more appealing than getting up 5am for a motorway mission (didn't realise it was so far).

Also, sunday service is great for seeing a variety of cars, but the attendees aren't the most sociable bunch. So I generally prefer to go to more local SS meets.

How about another Bluewater meet, could get quite popular if more regular

Guys I'm up for another blue water meet up! I rather enjoyed the last meeting! It was good to see nearly everyone finally.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

How about another Bluewater meet, could get quite popular if more regular

Hey Sam :thumb:

Bluewater meets have been going for a few years now and have been well received.

Like any meet, they will always be abit hit-and-miss depending in people's availability.

Meet & Drives are equally well received and some people prefer these as they incorporate driving as well as meeting up. They have been quite popular.

If not many people are available for a Meet & Drive this Sunday, we can perhaps look at a bluewater meet on Saturday evening.

:thumb:

I would love to meet up with the whole crew in one place....that would be a crazy site and sound of all the AMG's....especially the really clean and shiny ones!!!!rash

I would love to meet up with the whole crew in one place....that would be a crazy site and sound of all the AMG's....especially the really clean and shiny ones!!!!rash

haha :rolleyes:

Trax would be a good place to start if you want a load of us in one place!

Have you put your name down for it?

Rash my man I cannot make it to trax as I've got a family function on that weekend!!! Definitely the next one!

Right you miserable lot,

Looks like the weather is going to be cracking on Sunday, so I'm going to take full advantage! :rock:

Looks like I will be meeting with Henry and his R8 on Sunday morning and going for a drive.

Henry needs to be back home by around 12 noon so it will be an early drive - which suits me because I can spend the afternoon cleaning the car :D
Roads should be quieter too.

My plan is to head along the bottom of the M25 to Leatherhead and then down the A24 to Worthing.

Likely meeting place in the morning will be clackett services (west bound) probably at 7am.

Last shout-out if anyone is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom