Meet Silvia the s211 e55 7 seater

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fallen for her again, What a machine, I must confess that was a close call at the weekend phew lol

It's not like someone wanted buy her or nowt!:crazy:

FDEC753D-2D3F-4BF7-BF55-00D3AA5B3154.jpeg😲😲

Little Tip always make sure you delete all ads when you take your car off the market lol:thumb::thumb:

Glad i went for that drive ;)

Fallen for her again, What a machine, I must confess that was a close call at the weekend phew lol

It's not like someone wanted buy her or nowt!:crazy:

View attachment 95290😲😲

Little Tip always make sure you delete all ads when you take your car off the market lol:thumb::thumb:

Glad i went for that drive ;)

What is it with 55k wagon owners, can never make there minds up lol. Great call, and great decision. Glad your keeping hold of it Gav:thumb:

Looks a beast!!

What is it with 55k wagon owners, can never make there minds up lol. Great call, and great decision. Glad your keeping hold of it Gav:thumb:

Looks a beast!!

You are correct there Sir, it was my circumstance more than anything, and certainly a risk with the whole Covid thing, My Wife believe it or not and a friend told me to take that drive Thank god,

I think its the 1st time I've been The time waster :crazy: "BUT i can assure you guys i didn't set out to be that person" and apologized to the buyer.

D2A1FA40-8872-4E13-965F-45F09B1B3A5A.jpeg
CE5D2495-E525-4C35-B147-B479B3C3E628.jpeg
D6D4B9F5-D96F-4A09-99E0-0E6B7DD47501.jpeg
A trip to Great Ormond Street tomorrow so went and grabbed some fuel this morning, last Trip to London and back saw 22.9mpg inc traffic , didn’t think that was to bad as the return journey was brisk :)

Last edited:
That is one mean looking machine.

I still can't get my head around those wheels :(;)

Just showed my two year old your car as he’s a fan he said “looks at those wheels .... all dirty!” 😂
Slacking on the megs tyre gel there Gav.

Thankyou Pat, i still cannot believe difference how changing that TCC valve has made.

I am sure it has been said before but the E class estate really must be considered one of the best cars in the world. What a monster this one is.:thumb:

Thankyou Chipchop , I love the look of them Rear 1/4 forwards, Great lines , They look so Phat at the rear haha

Doh......

We have a Recall! Booked in at Waterhouse 17th August ;)
1595617680206.png

Shame they couldn't have sorted out the 2k's worth of Fuel tank and Pumps, Leaking fuel and vapor hardly Dangerous lol

Well not really much to say other than She’s perfect, The front brakes supplied and fitted by Mb Waterhouse Chelmsford are spot on, the sunroof was fine as you would expect as it’s been ok for 16 yrs lol.

My wife told me to treat myself as we have a lot of stress going on which I wont go into, so I bought myself another motorbike! It’s not like it’s been 8 yrs since the hayabusa, lol and tbh I bought with my late father in mind.

F7632CD0-2443-4DA3-AC72-5F8F35D6CA16.jpeg
9104DF16-7B7C-4CC2-B7C5-C1E4532BB7FF.jpeg
I’ve had lots of issues with in true British bike style lol but I’ve had her all apart and rebuilt nearly there lol. Go’s well dad would have loved it.
FED729B4-8E36-4DAF-A06E-7E449232E0CC.jpeg
Anyway Triumph Daytona 955i 2003.

Last edited:
That's a great looking bike Merc, the old adage "Whip and Sway the Triumph Way" no longer applies, that beast looks pretty solid. I still look at bikes longingly but Mrs 103 says No!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom