Meet Silvia the s211 e55 7 seater

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'd think the Wabros would be pretty goood quality so should do the job.

Strange though that the others have failed.

Good idea getting it away in the garage, weather getting worse by the day.
Yes i dont know why the 1st one or both have failed which is bothering me tbh, The Tank was NEW! the filters were New and she's only ever been run on BP fuel... ? Still we will see fingers crossed it sorts it if not a Trip to MB Doh!!

Don't stress too much about that Gav. Mine was outside for over 6 years and didn't suffer for it.
Hope you are up and running soon:thumb:
I know Roger, But the disc's are getting a coating of rust as she hasn't been moved :( I understand what you are saying bud.

So we have 2 Walbro 440lpr’s turned up today, interestingly enough these came in Walbro box’s the last to from a different supplier we not.
Anycase fitment will be at the weekend as I don’t want tobe doing this in the dark on my driveway.
EEAADEBB-11E0-4BF6-A880-8348B12EF912.jpeg

Can you put it into neutral and push it into the garage?

Can you put it into neutral and push it into the garage?
Not on my own the Drive is Gravel and has a slope away from the garage also at a angle to my fence.

It would be quite tight. I'd ideally also like to turn the car around so the back is near the door., My wife hates Petrol fumes lol

She lives! Ran out of daylight today, but the new pumps are in and nice and quiet.

I did notice before all this they got noisy before giving problems.
These are the old ones

AD22DEA3-0030-4C53-A8F7-0F903032A57D.jpeg
wiped around the inside of the Tank fitted the new units, bloody tight in there. Primed them up and burst into life. Took her for a short drive as was dark. Drove lovely. Just got to refit the cargo area and fill her up with some fresh fuel now I can get her back in the garage at last! Mind you means I’ve got to kick this back outside lol.
B5B0E382-159A-4BFE-A22B-CF1EF1F930E8.jpeg

Glad it's finally sorted Gav, what a nightmare! Car must be filthy now (by your standards lol), I'm sure a good clean is coming up. :D

Poor Girl , I gave her a wipe down this morning broke my heart seeing her say outside in the wet, although the finish was still beeding well I can see a Good detail coming on next weekend. Tbh the throttle response for effortless with these new pumps.

She lives! Ran out of daylight today, but the new pumps are in and nice and quiet.

I did notice before all this they got noisy before giving problems.
These are the old ones

View attachment 104830
wiped around the inside of the Tank fitted the new units, bloody tight in there. Primed them up and burst into life. Took her for a short drive as was dark. Drove lovely. Just got to refit the cargo area and fill her up with some fresh fuel now I can get her back in the garage at last! Mind you means I’ve got to kick this back outside lol.
View attachment 104831
Put the bike in the house. The wife will soon stop complaining about the petrol fumes then.

Put the bike in the house. The wife will soon stop complaining about the petrol fumes then.
We have a slight problem with that one, The front door is off a tall stair case as the house is built into a Hill.

ON the flip side we have just sold and the new place has a Double Garage lol

Come to think about it, I could always do a Burnout in the garage 😁

Just to add to the Thread, Latest detail :)

Small update,

Since fitting the New Walbro's the car seems to have so much more torque, In gear acceleration is epic, Throttle response is bang on.
Mpg seems to have improved easily saw 25.5 mpg on 40 mile round trip including town traffic.

So far so good very please :)

Hospital trip looming with my little one Jenson Friday so my wife and I Took him and the dogs out for a walk along the seafront, alittle chilly at 2 degrees but nice to get out.
18A81042-5385-4CD5-AF8D-7C3B3A75143F.jpeg
Even managed a quick pic ;)

So another 200 miles done returning 25mpg alround trip including the traffic.

Rapidly approaching 114k which is good cus I hate the number 13, Anyway daddies little fighter is recovering well Thankyou Gosh.

Attachments

• 9E34426C-CE71-4322-B3F6-2E0654F4849A.jpeg
    9E34426C-CE71-4322-B3F6-2E0654F4849A.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom