Meet Silvia the s211 e55 7 seater

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You call that dirty, I dont see any dirt lol, I see a big bad Beast👍

All the more for you to get the clothes on it m85👍
Thanks 350cls, Thats going to have to wait a week, She has another 200 miles to do 1st.

There is something very sexy about a Dirty e55k proving it’s worth, Michelin Alpines utterly superb in this weather what a machine.

Still getting the itch to change, I know what the wife will say after getting her "the car" perfect lol.

Not needing the 7 seats these days so perhaps a coupe or Cls hummmm..... Roll on the Summer for some detailing action.

Attachments

• 3F173A8C-EA08-4371-95AF-EAA02D3671A1.jpeg
    3F173A8C-EA08-4371-95AF-EAA02D3671A1.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 24
  • C3FE4750-D9EE-4787-A1F5-A9A65DD8A79D.jpeg
    C3FE4750-D9EE-4787-A1F5-A9A65DD8A79D.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 390FD0D6-A32A-496F-99DE-C090D09EBB26.jpeg
    390FD0D6-A32A-496F-99DE-C090D09EBB26.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Nice to see it earning it's keep :thumb:

Had a run from Billericay - Braintree - to Broomfeild and back again using the M25 and M11 yesterday my car is absolutely caked in road grime (Really bad) but it was the first year the winter wheels earned there money and was very impressed at how well they performed.

Nice to see it earning it's keep :thumb:

Had a run from Billericay - Braintree - to Broomfeild and back again using the M25 and M11 yesterday my car is absolutely caked in road grime (Really bad) but it was the first year thew winter wheels earned there money and was very impressed at how well they performed.
Yep cant beat Winter tyres in this weather best thing i've bought in ages.

There is something very sexy about a Dirty e55k proving it’s worth, Michelin Alpines utterly superb in this weather what a machine.

Still getting the itch to change, I know what the wife will say after getting her "the car" perfect lol.

Not needing the 7 seats these days so perhaps a coupe or Cls hummmm..... Roll on the Summer for some detailing action.

You are keen sir, me no going anywhere in any of my Mercs due to possibility of traction problems and needing clean pants. :)

Her final moment before being sold tonight to its new owner....

DA01B023-E447-4BA9-A56A-6C109FAE10DB.jpeg

Liking the new house Gav. Congrats!
Have you seen the Film with Tom Hanks, "The Money Pit" ? lol

We needed a bigger house as mentioned before as Mum has moved in with us so i can look after her as i promised to do so to my father before he sadly passed.

I didn't need to sell the car but what with everything going on atm and the little use basically really not needing as much space i didn't need her 7 seats, also as we know these cars do not like sitting about.

I had some great times with her did everything i ever wanted from a car really well, and then some, I hope she looks after her new owner.

Understand your reasoning Gav, and you are right, 211's need to be used or things magically go wrong.
Did you have a buyer lined up as I didn't see it advertised on the forum?
Mind you, we know the problems with buying and selling here don't we! ;)

Understand your reasoning Gav, and you are right, 211's need to be used or things magically go wrong.
Did you have a buyer lined up as I didn't see it advertised on the forum?
Mind you, we know the problems with buying and selling here don't we! ;)
Tbh id have loved to have offered her on here but.... This was out of the blue, a chap who wanted her and who i'd previously let down unintentionally contacted me out of the blue and wanted her, This was literally as we were unpacking stuff into the house....

Call it a moment of madness i don't know, but as stated thought it maybe the right time to do so.

So no i didnt get chance to advertise her on here and tbh i wasn't thinking of selling at the time either.

Nice new house Gav.

You sold the car for the right reasons. I've done the same thing myself in the past when needs must.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom