• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Meet this weekend?

A fine way to spend a sunny Sunday - see you guys next weekend :thumb:.

A fine way to spend a sunny Sunday - see you guys next weekend :thumb:.

Hey John :thumb:

Yes, it was a great day.
Big thanks to the guys for making the effort to come down.
There was a little traffic here and there but we were able to give the cars a good run.
It was nice. Open carriageways, winding roads and a couple of towns where we could kick the throttle and turn heads. lol
Childish? perhaps. But bloody good fun :D
Good variety of roads.

I love getting the guys together, going for a drive and stoping off for some food.

Definitely see you saturday.
Just waiting on the weather :rolleyes:

Cheers Rash for organising and sorry I couldn't go on to the restaurant :-)

No worries.
I know you were originally unable to join us, so having you along with us for at least part of the day was great!

Hope you enjoyed the drive.
I'll be seeing you on Saturday for Acid's gig :thumb:

I'll speak to you before then anyway to sort out meeting up for that journey.

:thumb:

merc85 said:
Not a problem, awesome examples, i must get to one of these meets soon just wouldnt wanna let the side down in my Cdi lol:D
you can always borrow one of mine ones!! Or just turn up in yours you I'll be very welcome !!:)

It was great fun Rash and great to catch up with you and the boys.... it's been too long my friend and made me realise that today. I will be making much more of an effort going froward. What a great route for a drive out and seeing and hearing those phenomenal V8s also made me feel a little nostalgic and missing my C63 a little. You were the perfect host as always and was great to catch up and have a talk all things AMG with you Don and Sukh. Was good to see Steve and his eye popping red CLK looking radiant in today's sun, really pops out at you and makes a statement. The splitter btw Rash looked awesome and suits your stunning 63 to a T Rash, just need that grill sorted now to match it off ;-) Always loved the Black and had a little tear off with it and the R8, the sound was to die for and probably looked as good as it sounded. Don, your CLS is one of the best out there and just looks pure class.

What a stunning venue chosen, I believe is the oldest running pub in the UK built 1783 with great food and service, I really look forward to the next outing there and also to calm Rash's fears of car parks, it was perfect LOL.

Thanks again guys, had a great day with a great bunch of chaps and look forward to seeing you soon, hopefully Saturday if I can get myself to crawl out of bed at the crack of dawn.

Not a problem, awesome examples, i must get to one of these meets soon just wouldnt wanna let the side down in my Cdi lol:D

Mate, you'd be more than welcome to join us.
New recruits at meets are always welcome! :rock:

you can always borrow one of mine ones!! Or just turn up in yours you I'll be very welcome !!:)

I wouldnt dare drive someone else's car, just in case, couldnt bring myself to do it. But thankyou ;)

Oil burner to the meet it would be lol

It was great fun Rash and great to catch up with you and the boys.... it's been too long my friend and made me realise that today. I will be making much more of an effort going froward. What a great route for a drive out and seeing and hearing those phenomenal V8s also made me feel a little nostalgic and missing my C63 a little. You were the perfect host as always and was great to catch up and have a talk all things AMG with you Don and Sukh. Was good to see Steve and his eye popping red CLK looking radiant in today's sun, really pops out at you and makes a statement. The splitter btw Rash looked awesome and suits your stunning 63 to a T Rash, just need that grill sorted now to match it off ;-) Always loved the Black and had a little tear off with it and the R8, the sound was to die for and probably looked as good as it sounded. Don, your CLS is one of the best out there and just looks pure class.

What a stunning venue chosen, I believe is the oldest running pub in the UK built 1783 with great food and service, I really look forward to the next outing there and also to calm Rash's fears of car parks, it was perfect LOL.

Thanks again guys, had a great day with a great bunch of chaps and look forward to seeing you soon, hopefully Saturday if I can get myself to crawl out of bed at the crack of dawn.

Again, thanks for coming out today bud.
It was great having you with us.
Yes, I saw you and Sukh pitting AMG and Audi against each other in my rear view mirror! :devil:
I'll give the grille some consideration.. maybe I'll buy another one and get it dipped or wrapped in CF...
Glad you liked the venue.
We should definitely make more use of that place.
It pretty much ticks all the boxes.

Agree that it has been too long since we last saw you.
We will change that. :thumb:

Make sure you get your ass outta bed next Saturday! :D
Beaconsfield services on the M40 (north bound) at 6am!

I'll catch up with you guys before then to confirm things.
Just need to wait and see what the weather's doing first..

Looks like you had a great day guys. Sorry I couldn't make it along but I had already arranged a fishing trip last night. Really wish I hadn't bothered as I caught sod all!!

See you all next week bright and early:thumb:

Sorry I couldn't make it Rash. My humble SLK wouldn't stand up to the amount of horses assembled there.
Looks like you had a good meetup.

Looks like you had a great day guys. Sorry I couldn't make it along but I had already arranged a fishing trip last night. Really wish I hadn't bothered as I caught sod all!!

See you all next week bright and early:thumb:

Hahaha! Funny :D
Yes, shame to not have you with us today. It was a good laugh.
Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday.
I've rallied some troops to keep you company on the way up ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom