Meet up at ACE Engineering, Billingshurst, W Sussex, Sat 31st Oct 2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MissyD

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E200 1993, E300 Coupe 2019
I managed to persuade @Jobsworth (Unclebenz) to have a meet up, so why not pop along to ACE Engineering, The Coach House, Rosier Business Park, Coneyhurst Road, Billingshurst, W Sussex RH14 9DE on Saturday 31st Oct 2020 between 10am and 2pm. Tea and coffee will be provided and there's plenty of parking and cars to look at. Please note - there is a gate at the entrance and so for security reasons details will be given via PM to those attending, thanks

01 MissyD

Me! Me! Me! Oh wait, I’ll be making the tea...
Last time I was at yours, you made real coffee (I drink decaf!) I had 2-3 cups and I drove home on a caffeine high :eek:

Last time I was at yours, you made real coffee (I drink decaf!) I had 2-3 cups and I drove home on a caffeine high :eek:
Coffee available too. Beans ground on site

If i my CLS is back together by then I will be there,

01 MissyD.
02 BTB - possible.
03 Andy27168 - CLS55 AMG - Possible.

Working. Again... I do a 4-on, 4-off, going through the weekend part of the cycle unfortunately. Will see if I can't get a colleague to swap. Need to finish in time for the rugby anyway :cool:

Subject to the weather on the day I think a blat along the A272 is in order

01 MissyD.
02 BTB - possible.
03 Andy27168 - CLS55 AMG - Possible.
04 Yex

05 Bert_w164 + 1.5 (if allowed, baby and Mrs) - it'll be our first day out as a family...and what better than a Mercedes members meet hehe

Absolutely :thumb:

01 MissyD.
02 BTB - possible
03 Andy27168 - CLS55 AMG - possible
04 Yex
05 Bert_w164 + 1.5
06 Wearsthefoxhat - possible
07 togthecat - possible

Togthecat - sorted :cool: . I've got my day covered so will be there....
01 MissyD.
02 BTB - possible
03 Andy27168 - CLS55 AMG - possible
04 Yex
05 Bert_w164 + 1.5
06 Wearsthefoxhat - possible
07 togthecat

Hi MissyD, I'll try and get there, thanks for the invite.

KR Matt :thumb:

Thanks for all the interest, with the current situation, unfortunately numbers will have to be limited to 6 which is a shame. So just to confuse things I've got 2 lists

Confirmed
01 MissyD
02 Yex
03 Bert_w164 + 1.5
04 togthecat

Possible
BTB
Andy27168
Wearsthefoxhat
mattk1

It will be a matter of first come, first served for spaces 05 and 06. Thanks for your understanding

Can I go?

If possible add me to the confirmed list please..

This would be amaazzzzing!

Hi,

I'm terribly sorry but I'm going to have to bow out of this meet - little one is up at all hours at the moment due to on-going constipation, it came as a surprise that today is Thursday. Sleep deprivation is not cool 😭

Hopefully will be able to make the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom